Clarins Extra-Firming Tightening Lift Botanical Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like how it holds makeup well and no oily after feel
  • For a serum, this is amazing and spreads easily
  • You can experience effects in your skin but very gentle and not unpleasant
  • There was a change that I noticed and the effect of my skin's texture was very noticeable

• by rosytobb

On top of my night cream, I also use serum every other night. It can work with your night cream or you can substitute your night cream for it if you want to save on your beauty regimen. What compelled me to use this is the fact that I have been under a lot of stress lately and my age is increasing. There is always this tendency to develop fine lines and I have experienced occasional dry skin. When your skin becomes scaly, it is s prelude to skin aging. I was worried because I could see in the mirror in the mornings as I prepare for work and my face

was beginning to sag. That is why I have intensified my night time beauty regimen with a serum. Serums can also be used in the morning and in conjunction with your makeup.

I find this serum to be different in terms of its effects and the ingredients. A serum has to be good in tightening your skin otherwise better not use the product. Clarins used sugarcane as its ingredient for tightening. This is very good for me because it is gentle indeed like what it claimed. Sugar has the ability to tightening up your skin to make it firm. What I liked is that sugarcane has also moisturizing effects. So ...

• it not just tighten but likewise moisturizes the skin. There are also ingredients for moisturizing which is hibiscus. It has protein ingredients too from peanuts which takes care of collagen supply to make skin look smooth outside.

This serum is very light on my face. I do not feel any greasiness or an uncomfortable feeling throughout the day while I am working. I like how it holds makeup well and no oily after feel. For a serum, this is amazing and spreads easily. This product comes in a small tube and is a bit expensive because of the amount you are paying.

I find this effective in eradicating the

signs of aging. Within a few days, you can feel your skin tightening but it is very tolerable and no redness experienced whatsoever. This is what makes this serum amazing because it uses plant extracts. You can experience effects in your skin but very gentle and not unpleasant. My skin tone was lighten too. There was a change that I noticed and the effect of my skin’s texture was very noticeable. There is a gradual improvement that you can really feel immediately.

This is one of the best anti-aging serums because I find it gentle and delivers two amazing results– firm skin and lighter skin tone in just several weeks of using.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128091278460330/k2311a0928/9.28.10