Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer
  • The colors are amazing and first thing I like about it is the impressive coverage
  • With no smell and safe for the skin, I love this makeup

• by rosytobb

My concealers are the less used makeup however when it comes to importance, they come first. This is really a huge help during the days when you don’t know what to do because of a single imperfection. I have tried brands like MAC, Smashbox and Shiseido. I have not tried Clinique’s concealer. Amongst all of choices I checked out this type because first it offers line smoothing and it has an applicator which is easy to apply. I have developed slight fine lines in my face and that is why I have always have concealer in my makeup kit. My lines are somehow not good to look at and since at that time, I have long wanted to

use concealer everyday.

This comes with eight more colors. You can opt from darker shades to light one. The colors are amazing and first thing I like about it is the impressive coverage. Clinique maintains that this has medium coverage thus it has the capacity to cover even fine lines. The coverage is very important because it should be able to hide imperfections in the face. When I cover my fine lines, it really hides it. However, it is not superior in hiding flaws which are more serious like a huge zit sitting in your nose or one just right on your chin especially the red ones. It can minimize redness if you can coat the tip of ...

• the blemish however since this has only medium coverage, it does not completely hide it. The coverage is good for uneven skin tone, slight wrinkles and dark circles in the eyes.

Excellent staying power is one of the trademarks of Clinique and I was not surprised with it while I was using this. You skin remains covered with its color despite harsh influences in the surroundings. I like how it sticks in your skin with the same color coverage on the skin. It feels so natural that when you wash your face at night, before doing it, you can still observe your makeup intact and your complexion looked flawless while you are wearing it.

The other good quality

of this concealer I am using is that it has no smell whatsoever and it is good because it does not add in making it obvious that you are hiding imperfections in your face. It is only perhaps the improving and smoother appearance of my face that may give a clue on the use of the concealer.

This concealer has quality coverage for as long as you have concerns in your face that is within medium coverage. The excellent color and skin tone enhancing feature is something that I have been looking for in a concealer and I have not experienced with the brands I have mentioned above. With no smell and safe for the skin, I love this makeup.

Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128091278450330/k2311a0928/9.28.10