Clarins Sun Control Stick High Protection
  • This is also convenient for on-the-go application or any reapplication that you will do when for example you are in the midst of a tour while the sun is intensely smiling at you
  • The ingredients that I love are shea butter-- which is your defense to the dehydration that the humid weather might cause to your skin

• by rosytobb

These days, the weather is changing and it seems the heat of the sun has tripled. For a very hot day, I will use sunblock to take care of my skin so I will not get sunburned especially during beach outings which I normally have with my friends. Sunblock these days is an important cosmetic product. It also has this degree of distinctiveness because it is a protection for the skin. When we go out, the last thing we do before we exposed ourselves is to apply sunscreen. There is a growing demand for this kind of product. Clarins has released a sick form sunscreen.

The kind of formula and packaging is impressive because it is handy. Hands-free application

that is when you want it all over your body. This is also convenient for on-the-go application or any reapplication that you will do when for example you are in the midst of a tour while the sun is intensely smiling at you. For me, I don’t need wet wipes right after I apply this. It can even be applied while you are inside the car. This is helpful for somebody who is in a hurry and more so, the most handy less bulky sunblock cosmetic.

The formula is also good because it is not the liquid form. This is a good thing however it also has some downsides. The formula feels like a concealer. It wipes to the skin ...

• gentle and absolutely not greasy. This however makes it tedious to apply because it is dry. Unlike the liquid form which is emollient when you wipe it in your skin, this has to be pressed more to the skin and oftentimes you need to do a second coat. This leads to the fact that this is expensive. The price alone is already 25 USD for only 5 grams and yet it consumes quickly.

This handy sunblock also provides a marvelous texture in your skin. It leaves a great tone unlike the common sunblock which makes your skin look dewy and white. This has a natural hue that looks like nothing in your skin. In fact, it feels like wearing

a liquid foundation. It has amazing smell and lasting effect. The ingredients that I love are shea butter– which is your defense to the dehydration that the humid weather might cause to your skin. This also has caranda wax and mango which soothes and repairs your skin. This sunblock is superiorly great when it comes to moisturizing your skin. The surface remains moisturized despite I exposed myself for so long under the sun. This has UVB 30 which is already enough for daily need.

I love the non-drying characteristic of this sunscreen and the feeling for no-greasy application. There is nothing better than a feeling of comfort when one is basking in the summer sun and confident that you are protected.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128091278430330/k2311a0928/9.28.10