2008 Dodge Avenger
  • Her model surprisingly cost her only about $20,000 with everything
  • While I would not forsee myself as purchasing one of these vehicles because I prefer to have a larger car for my own family's space and needs, I could see why this would be a popular car

• by cjaneb877
      Dodge’s new 2008 Avenger is pretty impressive. One of our old neighbor’s purchased one and its a pretty hot looking vehicle.

Of course, it comes fully loaded with digital everything you could want, automatic windows, powered steering, and the finest luxuries Dodge has to offer in a car.

Her model surprisingly cost her only about $20,000 with everything.

I

was shocked! For a 2008 vehicle, that is not too shabby of a price, especially considering the abundant storage space you get in one of these newer Dodges.

Her Avenger is two door, but she said that four door is an option that she chose not to persue.

The car really had a good feel to it and provided me with ample body and leg room as a passenger.

She said that she loves driving it in the snow because where she experienced many difficulties in her old car, even without snow tires, her Avenger handles beautifully and she said it never slips on ice or has any problematic difficulties.

While I would not forsee myself as purchasing one of these ...

• 2008 Dodge Avenger
      vehicles because I prefer to have a larger car for my own family’s space and needs, I could see why this would be a popular car.

For a relatively low cost, you are able to get a new car fully loaded that can drive well in bad weather, easily carry any materials you may wish to haul, and provide a comfortable and

satisfactory ride for any passengers you are transporting.

Overall, while I tend not to be a huge Dodge fan, I must give them a nine on this car.

The safety features from the air bags to the seating design was extremely well-thought-out and they really did take the cake on thinking through a sensible and creative, roomy, and functional family car.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91502127830128/k2311a0215/2.15.07