Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter  » Cosmetics  »
  • Even though there products are always more expensive than the makeup products that can be found in my local drugstore, I know that no matter what, I will be getting good quality
  • However, after using this product for awhile, I can say that it is definitely worth the extra expense
  • The first thing I noticed about this product was the beautiful packaging
  • Whether I am doing a basic daytime look or a more intense nighttime look, I love using this product
  • I already have oily skin as it is, so I hate it when highlighters exacerbate that problem

• by Intensify

I am a huge fan of Benefit Cosmetics. Even though there products are always more expensive than the makeup products that can be found in my local drugstore, I know that no matter what, I will be getting good quality. I have never purchased a product that I did not enjoy from Benefit Cosmetics and this is a rare thing about any makeup company. I recently purchased the Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter for about thirty dollars from Sephora. Like every other Benefit Cosmetics purchase, I absolutely love this product. I was not disappointed one bit!

To start with, this is a pretty expensive product. There is no getting around that. You only get a very small container for almost thirty bucks, which may seem a little bit excessive in terms of price. However, after using this product for awhile, I can say that it is definitely worth the extra expense. The first thing I noticed about this product was the beautiful packaging. It has a really colorful, nicely decorated label. It is definitely a

cute addition to any makeup bag. Of course the next thing that I fell in love with was how well this product works. I have used many highlighters in the past that have been really hard to apply and also really hard to blend once actually on the face. This is a liquid highlighter! Fortunately that means that it goes on so much easier than many of the other highlighters that I have used in the past! It glides on very easily and blends easily as well. It goes very well with the makeup products that I already have so I didn’t have to do anything like switch up my makeup routine just to fit this product in.

My only complaint about the Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter is that it does not come in more shades. If it did, I would definitely purchase more. It only comes in one shade: “Golden Pink”. I definitely do love this color because it looks absolutely gorgeous on any skin tone. I have let my sister and some ...

• of my friends borrow this product and it looks flawless on them as well as me so I know that it works on multiple skin types. It is a great complement to any look. It is honestly one of the most versatile highlighters I have ever used. I typically do not use highlighter during the day if I am just doing my makeup for work or for school, but I find myself using this highlighter for all occasions. Whether I am doing a basic daytime look or a more intense nighttime look, I love using this product.

Another thing I like about this product is that it supposedly contains “raspberry and chamomile” to soothe the skin. I definitely love the way it feels on my skin so I am a firm believer in this claim. I also really love that this highlighter does not make my skin look oily. I already have oily skin as it is, so I hate it when highlighters exacerbate that problem. This one thankfully does not! The consistency of the

product itself seems pretty perfect. This product does not irritate my skin in any way. I haven’t had to deal with redness or breakouts. If anything, my skin feels better after using this product. I also don’t feel weighed down by this product at all, which is kind of surprising since it is one of the last steps in my makeup routine. I typically add this to my skin after already having applied primer, concealer, foundation, and powder. This is one of those makeup products that doesn’t even really feel like it is on your skin at all. That is a definite plus!

Overall, I would have to give the Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter a rating of a 9 out of 10. I wish that it came in more shades than it currently does, but other than, I have no real complaints about this product at all. I will definitely continue to purchase it and use it in my makeup routine in the future and I certainly hope that Benefit Cosmetics adds more colors to the collection!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127091278190330/k2311a0927/9.27.10