Schick Hydro 5 Razor
  • I've bought many disposable and refillable razors over the years but the Schick Hydro 5 Razor has to be the best razor I have ever bought
  • The first time I used this Schick razor I noticed not only how incredibly lightweight it felt in my hand but how it seemed to skim over my legs while removing the hair
  • Even better, each time I use this Schick Hydro 5 Razor I notice how the head pivots around my knee's and ankles and how each time I use it just a little bit of the moisturising strip releases itself on my skin
  • To me, this is one of the best beauty investments I have ever made and I love my Schick Hydro 5 Razor

• by Melissa Glenn

I’ve bought many disposable and refillable razors over the years but the Schick Hydro 5 Razor has to be the best razor I have ever bought. A recent trip to the drug store brought the Schick Hydro 5 to my attention. They had a display up and initially I balked at paying $6.99 CDN for a razor that I would have to buy additional blades for later down the road. Then I started reading the description of the razor and I just had to buy it.

Schick is the only razor company to have designed a razor

handle that not only has comfort fit grooves for your fingers, but is so lightweight it feels like a plastic razor. In fact this handle is titianium so it will never rust, and the curved head where the razor rests is ergonomically designed to go around your knees, underarms and ankles.

The razor head itself looks like something from a Sci-Fi movie. Five remarkable thin blades are encased in plastic and along the top there is a layer of moisturising gel that is released when you use the Schick razor. At first I was unimpressed by the ...

• moisturising gel as I’ve had razors before with it and they tend to wear out after the first couple of uses of the razor. I was about to be impressed.

The first time I used this Schick razor I noticed not only how incredibly lightweight it felt in my hand but how it seemed to skim over my legs while removing the hair. I was afraid that with five blades I would cut myself but in fact it felt like the razor wasn’t touching my skin at all! And I didn’t have to go back over my legs.

Just once and all the hair was removed.

Even better, each time I use this Schick Hydro 5 Razor I notice how the head pivots around my knee’s and ankles and how each time I use it just a little bit of the moisturising strip releases itself on my skin. I have never had any problems with the Schick razor getting clogged up at all.

Originally designed for men, more and more women are choosing to use this razor. To me, this is one of the best beauty investments I have ever made and I love my Schick Hydro 5 Razor!

Schick Hydro 5 Razor

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127091278100330/k2311a0927/9.27.10