Arby’s Deluxe JR. Sandwich  » Food  »
  • I love Arby’s and yesterday I finally got a chance to try their new Deluxe Jr
  • It also included mayonnaise, which in my opinion is a great idea and a definite departure from their usual style
  • If you compare the price of other menu items and similar sandwiches, this really is a great value and I think they will do very well- especially since they now offer a value size curly fried and jamocha shake as well

• by reviewabit

I love Arby’s and yesterday I finally got a chance to try their new Deluxe Jr. Sandwich. I had seen the ads on TV and I was thrilled that they finally jumped on the “value menu” wagon and had a special sandwich– and it even had lettuce and tomato.

It also included mayonnaise, which in my opinion is a great idea and a definite departure from their usual style. I have personally always requested that my Arby’s sandwiches be

made “deluxe” with the veggies included, but I never thought about trying mayo!

I bought a couple of the Deluxe Jrs.

at my local Arby’s and ate them when I got home. The sandwich is basically the same sandwich as the roast beef Jr, but with lettuce, tomato and mayo.

It’s a small sandwich, and that’s what I expected since it was only 99 cents. It was very good.

The mayo and other trimmings were a good ...

• combination of flavors. Everything was fresh and tasted great.

My only complaint was that the sandwich was a little flattened and “squished” from the weight of other items in the bag. They should probably be careful with these and pet them towards the top if they can, or in a separate bag.

Their smaller size makes them a bit fragile. If you compare the price of other menu items and similar sandwiches, this really is a great value

and I think they will do very well- especially since they now offer a value size curly fried and jamocha shake as well.

It’s almost irresistible not to buy one of each. That combination basically makes a 2.

99 lunch deal– although mine would be 3. 99 because I would want two sandwiches.

Arby’s roast beef is something you just can’t duplicate at home, so being able to afford an Arby’s fix anytime you want is a real treat. Thanks Arby’s.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2727091278010230/k2311a0927/9.27.10