Cingular wireless service  » Cellular services  »
2.0
  • If anyone can tell me who to speak to about this problem please send me someones name at Cingular because I can't get anywhere with them

• by George
      I’ve read a few of your reviews on cingular, the service package that I have is pricewise very good, I can call anywhere in the country for $39. 99. That also includes Canada and Peurto

Rico. This is all well and good when the Phone works. 10 to 20 times a days I turn on the phone and all the phone will say is searching for network, this goes ...

• on for at least 10 minutes at a time, then when I finally do get some service the number will start to ring and the service will drop the call and the screen says
        call has ended before I even get to speak to anyone. If anyone can tell me who to speak to about this problem please send me someones name at Cingular because I can’t get anywhere with them….

Cingular wireless service
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22261012780531/k2311a1026/10.26.05