Clorox Regular Bleach  » Housewares  »
4.7
  • The biggest problem with bleach is that it can get on your colored clothing and completely destroy it
  • I like the toilet bowl to be as white as possible
  • I would recommend Clorox Regular Bleach for limited use

• by Dawn

I purchased Clorox Regular Bleach at Walmart for $1.94 for a 3 quart bottle. I got the bleach to help whiten my clothes while they were in the washer. I only use Clorox Regular Bleach on occasion because the harsh chemicals often makes me break out and dries my skin when the cloth touches my skin. I do find that it helps get tough stains out of white clothing though. Clorox is a trusted name and that is why I choose

that brand bleach.

I use Clorox in the wash and only very sparingly. I use about a quarter cup when I put it into the washing machine. The clothes usually come out white again. The biggest problem with bleach is that it can get on your colored clothing and completely destroy it. I try to be very careful not to spill any so that my colored clothes don’t get spattered with it. I also use Clorox for other things as well.

I often use Clorox Regular Bleach to do some housecleaning as well. It is most often the toilet to get the bowl cleaner. I like the toilet bowl to be as white as possible. I will sometimes also use it to wipe down the walls, only in the bathroom and kitchen. Clorox works very well to get the grease off the kitchen walls after a splatter. I water it down a little bit first though. Breathing in too much of the fumes can ...

• Clorox Regular Bleach
      cause you to get a chemical reaction in your lungs and you could develop walking pneumonia because of it. I try to be very careful with all uses with Clorox because it does have very strong chemicals.

I would recommend Clorox Regular Bleach for limited use. It is difficult for me to use it too often because it does cause the rash on my skin when it come to clothing. There are times that I do need to use something powerful though

and that is when I get the Clorox Bleach out. I will purchase this product again because it does do a wonderful job on the things that I have used it for. At times, I have used it to scrub floors. This can turn out bad if you step on the area that you just mopped and then onto carpet. Your carpet will be ruined. Be extra careful if you decide to use Clorox for scrubbing floors just as you would for everything else.

Clorox Regular Bleach
Arlyne G. says :

Clorox bleach has been a staple product in our home for years. I used to think it was only useful for keeping whites at their brightest, but it really is a “does it all” type of product. One of my favorite features about Clorox is how effective it is at disinfecting surfaces. This has proven to be extremely helpful, especially during flu season. Thank you Clorox for keeping our home free of harmful germs

Milagrosa Casuco says :

I always needed bleach at home. I use it for whitening our white clothes or disinfecting different types of surfaces such as bathroom or kitchen. Clorox has been my trusted brand ever since. However, everytime I use it, it has strong smell that I needed to air out my house. All I can suggest is never use it in an enclosed area. Make sure to open windows or door when using it. Overall, the strong smell wont stop me for using it as I am sure thai it truly kills 99.9% of germs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5327091277750230/k2311a0927/9.27.10