Cascade Complete All In One Dishwasher Detergent Pacs  » Housewares  »
  • When Cascade came out with the all in one dishwasher detergent pacs, I decided to give them a try
  • It was slightly higher than a bottle would have cost
  • I quickly decided that I would definitely purchase this product again
  • I found that the liquid bottles left far too much in the bottom that just won't come out
  • I would highly recommend this product because it was fantastic

• by Dawn

When Cascade came out with the all in one dishwasher detergent pacs, I decided to give them a try. The pacs are smalls bags that have the detergent already measured out and you just drop the bag into the dishwasher and start the cycle. I purchased the pacs at the grocery store for $4.99 for 16 pacs. Considering the price of purchasing a bottle of liquid detergent, the price wasn’t too bad. It was slightly higher than a bottle would have cost.

When my dishwasher was full, I opened the door to the area that the dish detergent goes and placed the pac inside of it. I closed the door and

then started the dishwasher. I had my doubts as to how this pac was going to work. The outside of the pac felt like plastic and I was sure that it couldn’t dissolve. I was wrong though. When the dishwasher was done it’s complete cycle, I opened it up and emptied the dishes out. I looked for any signs of left over plastic in the bottom and sides of the dishwasher. I was very pleased to find that the pac had, in fact, actually dissolved.

The dishes were just as clean as they normally would get with traditional liquid dishwashing detergents. It wasn’t perfect, but it did a good job ...

• of getting the dishes clean. I was very pleased with the Cascade Complete All In One Dishwasher Detergent Pacs. It was much easier to use than the liquid type detergent that I had previously been using and absolutely blew the powdered type right out of the water. I quickly decided that I would definitely purchase this product again. There was no caked on dish detergent on any of the dishes like with powdered dishwasher detergents. There was also no mess left over at the end either. I didn’t even have to measure it or guess how much I needed to use. It was all in one little pac ready to
        go.

I was especially pleased that I didn’t have to leave a bottle sitting upside down in order to get the last of the dish detergent out of the bottle. There is no waste when I use the Cascade Complete All In One Dishwasher Detergent. Not one drop goes wasted. That means I save money. I found that the liquid bottles left far too much in the bottom that just won’t come out. That means a complete waste of enough detergent to do another entire load in the dishwasher. I would highly recommend this product because it was fantastic. I love it when nothing is wasted. I will be purchasing this product again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5327091277710230/k2311a0927/9.27.10