Energizer AA Alkaline Batteries
  • I found that energizer batteries most definitely live up to their name
  • Energizer batteries do cost more than other brands
  • I am well pleased with the Energizer battery and will most definitely purchase them again

• by Dawn

I choose to use Energizer batteries and one other brand more than I do other because of their reliability. I also keep an extra stock of batteries around the home just in case a battery wears down. I purchased a 16 pack of Energizer AA Alkaline Batteries from Kmart for $12.49. This was an excellent price considering how good the batteries are. Energizer has an excellent reputation for long lasting batteries and reliability is something that I look for when making a battery purchase.

I found that energizer batteries most definitely live up to their name. They claim to last longer than other batteries and they do.

I can put an Energizer battery in my remote for the television and it will last for more than two years sometimes. This does have it’s drawback when it comes to children’s toys though. Those annoying toys of my children will go on forever if I don’t take the Energizer battery out of them and pretend as though it has run dead.

Energizer batteries do cost more than other brands. They have a right to that though. The battery has been one of the mainstays in my home for many years. The ability for them to last for extreme periods of time with no signs of ...

• slowing down makes them well worth the extra money that I pay for them. Most batteries tend to run down within days of placing them in the product that you need to use. If you have a lot of things in your home that need batteries, I would suggest that you purchase the Energizer battery. Will you have to purchase them a lot less often which in the long run saves you a lot of money.

I tend to keep more AA batteries than the other sizes around the house. They seem to be the most common necessary for the everyday things that I have in my

home. I do keep some of the other sizes as well, but I keep three times as many AA sizes. If there are sales on the batteries anyplace that I go, I try to pick them up at the lower price to save more money. I can sometimes find sales on the Energizer battery so that they cost less than the other brands cost.

I am well pleased with the Energizer battery and will most definitely purchase them again. I would highly suggest that everyone stock up on Energizer AA batteries for their home. It makes it much easier to replace dead batteries when you have them close at hand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1627091277690230/k2311a0927/9.27.10