Assured Aspirin 325 mg Tablets
2.5
  • I waited and waited and after two hours I decided I needed to do something else

• by adrean_j

Aspirin has never been a main medication for me to take when I am in pain. However, I do know that aspirin does reduce pain. I also know that it is fairly inexpensive compared to most pain killers . I had a painful toothache but was not having luck with any of those numbing tooth creams or gels.

I purchased a bottle of Assured brand aspirin. It was a one dollar bottle of aspirin that contained 200, 325 mg tablets. They were very basic and are about the size of any aspirin

pill.

They were white in color and really didn’t look special at all. The aspirin needs to be swallowed quickly because they have a very bitter taste. It only needs to sit on your tongue for a second before you can taste it.

So it is best to swallow it ASAP. The flavor can linger so try to avoid it. My tooth was pounding something serious and it seemed like this aspirin never kicked in.

I waited and waited and after two hours I decided I needed to do something else. I

was in agonizing pain. I took another aspirin tablet and crushed it up.

I applied the crushed aspirin directly to the area where the tooth was growing in and giving me the worse pain. Of course it started to melt away and I started to swallow it with the horrid taste, but my tooth did finally start to feel a little bit better. Now there wasn’t a significant difference, where I was just jumping up and down for joy, but it was enough to where I could feel the difference.

My tooth ...

• Assured Aspirin 325 mg Tablets
      was still throbbing, and I don’t think aspirin is a very good medication for that kind of pain. Because I had almost a whole bottle of aspirin leftover, I still tried to use it for other pains down he line. This Assured brand aspirin really just didn’t cut it for me.

Any time I had pain and then took one it would treat the pain at the minimal. If my pain was at a 10 this aspirin could take it down to an 8. I decided to start taking one aspirin and

one Tylenol, which really worked better.

The Tylenol must complimented this aspirin. Alone, neither one of them really work, but together both of them do. These aspirin are really only good for those people who are looking for a cheap pain killer.

The bottle can last you for a year and it only costs a dollar. The cap is one of those old school pop caps that have to be lined up exactly with an arrow. This is good against kids, just make sure to always keep the arrow pointing in the opposite direction after using them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2627091277660230/k2311a0927/9.27.10