Walgreens Clotrimazole 3 Day Yeast Infection Treatment  » Medicine  »
  • The last time I was suffering from this type of infection I decided to head to my local Walgreens because it was the closest thing to me
  • When I opened up the box I noticed 3 disposable applicators along with the tube of cream and some instructions
  • I like those better, but this was sufficient
  • This had me kind of worried because I thought the treatment was going backwards

• by adrean_j

I do not know if their is any woman out there that can stand a yeast infection but I can not. They drive me crazy literally, and I lose my mind whenever I do get one. It is like I can not function regularly because of all of the irritation and problems. When I get a yeast infection I do not get a slight itch. I get a severe itch, accommodated with burning, and redness. I am not the woman that can just shake off a vaginal itch and keep going. This means I have to buy medication. I don’t use

the same medication when I get yeast infections, but try different things, looking for that miracle worker. The last time I was suffering from this type of infection I decided to head to my local Walgreens because it was the closest thing to me. I purchased the Clotrimazole 3 day cream treatment. I have usually used Miconazole in this situation, but figured I should try something different, because Miconazole doesn’t work that great for me, but it does work. When I opened up the box I noticed 3 disposable applicators along with the tube of cream and some instructions.

Filling the tube was pretty easy, but it wasn’t as easy as the little ovals. I like those better, but this was sufficient. The applicator tube fits in without any problems and I applied the cream medication in me. I did not feel any immediate burning or irritation from the cream, so this is a good thing. As I laid in bed, I actually waited around for some sort of irritation, because I am so used to it. Miconazole kills the infection, but it always irritates me more. After not feeling anything I was able to fall asleep peacefully. In the middle of ...

• Walgreens Clotrimazole 3 Day Yeast Infection Treatment
      the night I did start to feel a slight stinging sensation. It wasn’t the worse I’ve felt, but it did wake me out of my sleep. I ran to the restroom and noticed that the cream had already leaked out. I then tried to wash the remaining cream off of my skin. After that, I felt okay, but still had some itching that I couldn’t stand. I was able to go back to sleep without any problems. After taking the treatment for the rest of the days, I had the exact same affects on the third night. This had me kind
      of worried because I thought the treatment was going backwards.

After that night I felt a little itch for the rest of that day. Then a mild itch for that fifth day, but it would come and go. After that day, the infection was completely gone. I felt like a person who just got their mind back. I was so joyful about this medication because it made the treatment process not so bad. I actually felt like I was getting better day by day instead of worse. For women that get yeast infections way too often, like I do, try this Clotrimazole cream from Walgreens.

Kristen says :

So the cream will come out still work? This is my first time using it I am a Little worried it isn’t working.

Louise says :

Yes the cream will work. It will gradually warm up from your body temperature and ooze out as you move about during the day. It’s just like the cream a doctor will give you and acts the same way (it oozes out) too. If you are having frequent itching and yeast infections let me tell you what I found out from experience. Perfumed kotex and tampons are a big contributor, so go non-deodorant and use Pure Natural soap awhile and see if it helps.

Galega says :

This is quite a useful product for the treatment of vaginal fungal infection. It will ooze out, but that is not a problem. It will remain efficient. You just need to religiously follow all instructions while inserting it. You can also consider using Clotrimazole in cream form, if you are not comfortable with the possibility of tablet oozing out.

This medication only works for vaginal fungal infections. You may have a different type of infection (such as bacterial vaginosis) and may need a different medication. That is the main problem users do and blame the medicine for not giving relief.

ANALIDA COROMOTO CISNEROS OROPEZA says :

In my case, I have tried different kind of vaginal creams for infection treatments and in most cases they have not been so efficient. But this Clotrimazole 3 days cream during the first day I felt that it attacked the issue so as a consecuence I felt relieve in the area reducing the irritation. In addition, this Clotrimazole cream brings 3 disposable aplicators which give me the reforcement of treatment. I could say that it worked for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2627091277600230/k2311a0927/9.27.10