Kleancolor Shadow Couture 12 Eye Shadow Palette
  • I like to try to keep my shadow simple for the most part, but sometimes I just want something that will match my outfit for the day
  • I found a particular palette in the mall that had an array of colors that I can appreciate
  • It has 12 loud and playful colors that I know can match at least a few outfits in my closet
  • I mean if you like deep colors this is definitely the palette to go for

• by adrean_j

Eye shadow can really make or break you when it comes to makeup. I like to try to keep my shadow simple for the most part, but sometimes I just want something that will match my outfit for the day. I have a load of colorful clothes and need some colorful eye shadows to go with them. I found a particular palette in the mall that had an array of colors that I can appreciate. The palette is the Kleancolor shadow Couture 12. It has 12 loud and playful colors that I know can match at least a few outfits in my closet. The casing is quite large, and is not really ideal for travel. So this shadow really should be done right at home the first time.

I’m not the type to carry shadow around in my purse anyway so that didn’t affect me very much. The next thing is that it has 12 colors but only one applicator. It seems like this is the new trend nowadays, but you need more than one applicator for all of those colors. I don’t like the colors getting mixed and matched. That is how it starts to look like throw up.

The colors are very bold. There are 2 greens, light and dark. Then there is a yellow, brown, pink, light burgundy, purple and 5 shades of blue. So this is a really good palette for those people who enjoy blue eyelids. Using these colors, you don’t need very much. Stroking the applicator over the desired color one ...

• time is more than enough. When the color hit my eyes I was shocked at how bright it really was. I mean if you like deep colors this is definitely the palette to go for. Then what I like is that you can’t really tell from looking at the palette, but after it is on your eyes, it shimmers. It doesn’t look like a glitter shadow on anything like that. It looks more like the colors were done in metallic. So if you want that shimmering look, this The Kleancolor shadow couture would be great for you. Now the one thing that I don’t like is the fact that this shadow sometimes doesn’t come off exactly as it appears in the palette. For instance the light green looks
        much different when I apply it. Instead of light green, it looks more like a deep yellow. Then the light blue comes off kind of whitish.

This shadow cleans off easily from the face. It hasn’t brought any irritation to my face or eyes. You have to be extra careful with it, because I dropped it one time and my yellow shattered all over the place. You know cleaning shadow is a lot of work. All in all I really like this eye shadow palette. It brought a lot of life to my face and has lasted me for 6 months already. With all of the colors, it will definitely last you that long. It is very affordable and I personally found it in the Jewelry Box store in my local shopping mall.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127091277580230/k2311a0927/9.27.10