Azo Cranberry Supplements  » Health  »
  • I don’t always know what the best route to take is when I run into these issues
  • My mother being a nurse suggested that I start a daily regiment of cranberry supplements to insure that I definitely don’t suffer from another dreaded Urinary Tract Infection
  • I decided to go with a cranberry supplement because I hate drinking all natural cranberry juice
  • They were not too hard to swallow, and they recommend taking 2-4 tablets daily
  • I think anyone who has these problems or even just feel like they may be uncomfortable with their urine pattern try these

• by adrean_j

I go through too many problems with my urinary tract and urinary health. I don’t always know what the best route to take is when I run into these issues. My mother being a nurse suggested that I start a daily regiment of cranberry supplements to insure that I definitely don’t suffer from another dreaded Urinary Tract Infection. I decided to go with a cranberry supplement because I hate drinking all natural cranberry juice.

It is bitter and the one’s that are not bitter have other juices and flavors that aren’t their to protect my urinary tract. I purchased the Azo brand Cranberry supplements after trying some other urinary products that they had and having good results. I got the little

bottle of cranberry tablets from my local Wal-Mart.

I didn’t really know what to expect, but thought it should be similar to another cranberry supplement I tried in the past. I purchased the bottle for about 7 bucks. When I got home, there was a seal on the bottle, which is always a good thing with supplements.

That let me know that it hadn’t been tampered with. The tablets were small, but not as small as I expected. They were not too hard to swallow, and they recommend taking 2-4 tablets daily.

Since I have a lot of urinary problems and get an infection every year I decided that I should take 4 a day. The thing is that ...

• this is good for my kidneys and bladder, but this is definitely not good for my pockets. There were 50 pills in the bottle, which means if I took 4 a day it would only last four 12 days.

That is not even two weeks. So I would have to spend 14 dollars a month on these. When I swallowed the tablet I drank a full glass of water for maximum results.

After taking the supplements I could go through my day without any sided effects. I felt like nothing had changed at all. After taking the pills for 2 weeks I started to feel healthier.

Though I wasn’t suffering from an infections I knew it was helping my urinary tract.

My urine, which is almost always dark yellow, started to be more clear. I didn’t see the cloudiness I was used to and that in itself made me feel healthier and happier.

The pills are in a small bottle that can be carried around in my purse and this helps me not to forget to take them. They are also filled with vitamin c and antioxidants, which just promote a full healthy well being. I have been taking these Azo Cranberry supplements for 6 months and feel great.

I haven’t suffered any urinary tract infections symptoms and feel healthier than ever. I think anyone who has these problems or even just feel like they may be uncomfortable with their urine pattern try these.

Azo Cranberry Supplements

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3427091277510230/k2311a0927/9.27.10