Glass X Glass Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • I like to keep all my glass items as clear as possible
  • I bought the bottle for about a dollar and it looked like the typical spray bottles

• by adrean_j

I like to keep all my glass items as clear as possible. This includes windows, tabletops, mirrors and sometimes my TV or computer screens. I do not think it is necessary to spend an arm and a leg. I purchased a bottle of Glass X clean, hoping it would get the job done. I bought the bottle for about a dollar and it looked like the typical spray bottles. It was plastic with a large base and a long neck. The spray nozzle has a little flip cap that can open and close. The cap is kind of flimsy and looks fairly easy to break. The Glass X is blue like all glass cleaners but it is a much lighter blue. It looks more like aqua. Spraying the lass X, it rather

astounded me. The odor was very strong. It did not have a special scent or a smell good attribute at all. It smells like pure cleaner so those looking for a refreshing or scented spray stay away from Glass X. It sprays pretty easily, but does not really give me the option to stream. However, this does not really make me any difference.

Once I sprayed my windows I could see little bubbles letting me know that Glass X must have some sort cleaning power. Wiping them was very easy, but it was key to use a newspaper like substance. I tried using paper towels and had no luck. The cleaner left my windows with minimal streaks; however, there were still some streaks. I would have to go over it a few times ...

• to get it somewhat where I wanted it to be. The window was shiny; bud did not have that certain sparkle I was looking for. It was not smudgy or cloudy against my glass surfaces. One thing I did really like about Glass X is the way it broke down women mess on my glass tabletop. There was quite a mess on the table and spilled food from some very messy guests. After I sprayed the table with the Glass X and all the food wiped clean. For this reason, I sometimes like to use it in place of a multipurpose cleaner.

All in all this is a pretty decent glass cleaner. It is sufficient for cleaning and shining not only glass surfaces, but also other surfaces around the house. It breaks

down food and grime, making it ideal for kitchen countertops and even my stovetop on occasion. I like how it works on mirrors, because I can always see myself clearly through it. On occasion, it leaves streaks, but just a little more wiping can get rid of them. The spray is overwhelming to the nose, so you may want to have some air flowing through. An open door or window usually does the trick. It is very affordable and easy to obtain. I have purchased this product at a local Wal-Mart store. The bottle usually lasts m throughout the month and even longer sometimes, but I do not have a lot of glass items. Glass X is a good alternative to its more expensive counterpart Windex. So if you want a cheap alternative try this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5327091277460130/k2311a0927/9.27.10