Midol Complete Maximum Strength Menstrual Relief Gel Caps  » Medicine  »
  • This last month when my menstrual cramping took me on a miserable ride, I decided to run out and purchase the Midol maximum strength menstrual relief gel caps
  • I like gel caps anyway when it comes to any medication, so this was perfect
  • At first I thought that it would never end

• by adrean_j

In the past I have had some luck with Midol, but it just seemed that the pain wasn’t staying away like it should. Since I liked the Midol brand I didn’t want to stray away and decided to purchase the maximum strength Midol. This last month when my menstrual cramping took me on a miserable ride, I decided to run out and purchase the Midol maximum strength menstrual relief gel caps. I like gel caps anyway when it comes to any medication, so this was perfect. The caps were

so small and cute, that they didn’t even really look like medicine. I swallowed them down so easily. I did not even have to use water because it glides down your throat so easily. Even without water, my throat didn’t feel obstructed. I couldn’t even feel them going down a matter of fact.

My cramping was very severe on this particular day. It brought me to tears, which never ever happens. I couldn’t wait for the Midol to kick in. I was very hopeful waiting for the pain to be relieved. At first I thought that it would never end. Then I started to notice the pain slowly subsiding. It didn’t go away all at once, but I started to feel better slowly over a 30 minute time span. It took about 30 minutes before I even started to feel anything. So that means within an hour I was feeling much better. I was super excited about the way I was feeling. All of the cringing in my lower abdomen was gone. Then the worse cramping I was ...

• Midol Complete Maximum Strength Menstrual Relief Gel Caps
      having was in my vaginal area. It was even feeling like knives stabbing me at one point. All of that was gone. Honestly I didn’t expect it to work that good, because I felt virtually no pain for at least 6 hours. After that I did have to take another dose, but the pain never came back full on, like it was before. The Midol Complete Maximum Strength menstrual relief Gel caps have really been a life saver.

I went from being in bed to playing outside wit my

daughter. It was really a night and day thing. I keep these on standby now, and to tell the truth even use them when I am not on my time of the month. I never really tell anyone this, but it works wonders on my normal back pain and I take it from time to time. These pills also seem to give you a burst of energy to get you out of the bed or off of that couch. It makes me feel normal again and that is saying a lot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2627091277420130/k2311a0927/9.27.10