Dollar Tree Inflatable Bath Pillow With Suction Cups  » Housewares  »
  • I like to take showers because I feel they get you more clean
  • When I was shopping around I saw something else that I thought would be a good essential to my bathtub
  • I suggest anyone looking to try a bath pillow try this one first, because it is so inexpensive and light

• by adrean_j

I do not take baths very often. I like to take showers because I feel they get you more clean. When I do take a bath it is not to get clean, but to relax. I like to soak in the tub after a shower to relax my muscles and my mind. I am a very busy woman and when it is my downtime a warm bath is the perfect way to unwind. I like to keep my baths as relaxing as possible and usually will light some candles and use special oils. When I was shopping around I saw something else that I thought would be a good essential to my bathtub. I saw an inflatable bath pillow at my local dollar tree. I thought it would add to my relaxation and purchased the pillow. I figured it wouldn’t hurt to give it a try especially because it was

only one dollar. When I got the pillow home I didn’t use it for about two weeks. When I finally opened it up I had to of course blow it up. It is just like blowing up any floats that kids take into the pool. There was the little clear plastic portal for me to put my mouth around and blow.

Blowing it wasn’t the easiest task. It seemed that it took a little more effort than some other things. I don’t know why, but it was like my air was seeping through at an awesomely slow rate. After I finally did get it fully blown up, I clamped it closed. Even blown up to the max, the pillow seemed like it could use more air. I tried to get it as firm as possible, but it was like I could never get it as firm as I needed it ...

• to be. The pillow has these little suction cups on the back. These are there so that it can cling to the tub and sit in one spot while I am bathing. I took the pillow into the tub and tried to stick it. For anyone who doesn’t know, you have to get the suction cups a little wet before they will stick properly. I tried sticking it without wetting them and it would just fall right off. Once there is a good grasp on the tub, the pillow basically doesn’t move. I’ve moved around in the tub constantly and the pillow still maintained to stay in place which is a good thin.

As I lay my head against this pillow it doesn’t give me enough cushion. Plus the pillow is kind of small. I wish it had a little bit more length and width. It was enough just for

the base of my head, but it wasn’t enough for me to turn my head to either side and feel the pillow. Now the most important thing is comfort. This pillow doesn’t really provide any comfort. It is cute to look at, and a little handy to have something more soft to throw your head back on, but I can live without it. I was looking for some significant differences with the pillow, but there was none. My bath could have been just as enjoyable without it. I guess this product is a decent product. I just don’t think it really has a purpose accept for to look cute. It does stay inflated during my bath and after, so it is not one of those things that has to be blown up constantly. I suggest anyone looking to try a bath pillow try this one first, because it is so inexpensive and light.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5327091277380130/k2311a0927/9.27.10