International House of Pancakes Restaurant (Ihop)  » Restaurants  »
6080 Gateway Blvd E, El Paso TX 79925
  • I was happy to see that and it subsequently made my morning bright
  • Sitting in their booths, they were comfortable, making the dining experience more comfortable
  • The tables were a little close in proximity for me, which I think they should have been spread out more
  • Being that I do not like pancakes, I decided to order the steak omelet
  • It is very convenient that they I feel that this restaurant has a great family environment as well as late night environment

• by adrean_j

Breakfast has never been a really important meal to me. I can get up and o in the morning without even thinking twice about eating breakfast. On the other hand, there is my husband who loves to have a big breakfast. He wanted to take me to breakfast one morning and pulled up to the International House of Pancakes also known as IHOP. I was not really enthused at first because I do not like pancakes all that much, but put a smile on my face so I did not look ungrateful. When we walked into the restaurant, it looked very homey. There was a diner style atmosphere. Because this is a mainly a breakfast restaurant it was of course packed in the morning. Though most of the

tables and booth were filled, we still did not have to wait for a table. The hostess took us right to a seat where we could look over the menu.

The waitress greeted us with a loud good morning and a big smile. I was happy to see that and it subsequently made my morning bright. The restaurant was very bright, which is just what you need when it is early in the morning. Sitting in their booths, they were comfortable, making the dining experience more comfortable. The tables were a little close in proximity for me, which I think they should have been spread out more. I hate hearing other people’s conversations. I also hate people looking at my table area and getting into my conversations, but ...

• it was not the worse thin in the world. Being that I do not like pancakes, I decided to order the steak omelet. It was accompanied with some hash browns and toast. It did not take very long to receive our order. That was kind of shocking conserving the restaurant was jam packed. We got our food within 15 minutes.

As soon as I saw the omelet, I wanted to dive right into it. I could see gooey cheese on top and the omelet was quite large. I know they had to use three or four eggs to construct it. As I bit into the omelet, I got a hearty chunk of steak along with some sautéed onions, pepper, and mushrooms. It was so savory and good. The

hash browns were crispy on the outside and perfectly cooked in the middle. I really enjoyed the meal and had no complaints. I ate so much of the food and still had to save half of it for later. During the meal our waitress promptly asked if I needed more coffee, juice, or water. She even topped me off at times without asking. That was showing great customer service. It is easy to say that IHOP is an excellent restaurant for breakfast and other meals. I have since visited this restaurant after hours and love going at that time as well. It is just a little calmer. It is very convenient that they I feel that this restaurant has a great family environment as well as late night environment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 727091277370130/k2311a0927/9.27.10