Azo Standard Urinary Tract Medicine  » Medicine  »
  • I personally did not experience any nausea or stomach upset at all for that matter
  • Therefore, this is definitely not an instant relief medicine but it still does a heck of a job
  • I know this medication is not a cure for a UTI, but it sure does feel like it is curing something
  • This medication is very convenient and can be found at almost any local drug store

• by adrean_j

Having problems with my urinary track is something that I sometimes get tier of battling. I hate getting infections because they are painful and really know how to bring misery to my life. For those who don’t know, a really bad urinary track infection will make urinating burn and hard to control. Sometimes I have sudden urges that cannot be held. If I even think about holding it, it will end up in disaster. I was looking for something to relieve me of these symptoms. I took Tylenol and Motrin for the burning pain and it did nothing for me. I remembered a product I had seen advertised on

TV and bought it. I purchased the Azo Standard medication. As I read the bottle, I realized the product should only be used for 2 days. It is supposed to start treating before you actually get to a doctor. Nevertheless, antibiotics are always necessary. The pills are small enough in size to swallow a full dose at once. Two pills is one dose and it is suggested that you take at least three doses a day. That is more pill swallowing than I would like, but I was desperate.

They do warn you that it may cause some nausea, especially if you do not eat. I personally did not ...

• experience any nausea or stomach upset at all for that matter. This medication was the answer to my prayers. The Azo standard pills helped reduce the burning during urination significantly. I did not feel results right way. I actually did not feel anything until well after I took the second dose. Therefore, this is definitely not an instant relief medicine but it still does a heck of a job. By the next day, I felt about normal again. I was really thankful that I was not running to the restroom every hour. Though I felt much better, there was one thing I did not like about these pills. They
        turned my urine deep orange. It was a very strange site. I had to break out the bleach ASAP in order to keep the toilet from staining permanently.

I think Azo has made a wonderful product. It has made dealing with a urinary tract infection much more comfortable. Symptoms that were unbearable before just vanished. I know this medication is not a cure for a UTI, but it sure does feel like it is curing something. This medication is very convenient and can be found at almost any local drug store. It is great for people that cannot stop and run to the hospital or clinic right that second.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2627091277290130/k2311a0927/9.27.10