Dollar Tree Large Net Scrubbie Bath Sponges  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don’t usually like bath sponges, but I know that they lather better than wash cloths
  • The sponge was good in size it was bigger than my hand, and that is what I like when using bath sponges
  • The sponge came with a convenient string, that allows for easy storage after a shower
  • All in all I think this sponge is pretty decent

• by adrean_j

I don’t usually like bath sponges, but I know that they lather better than wash cloths. I purchased this Large net scrubby bath sponge from the dollar tree to use along with my everyday wash cloth. They had a variety of colors to choose from and I chose my favorite color the purple. They also had it available in blue, green, and yellow from what I saw at the store. The sponge was good in size it was bigger than my hand, and that is what I like when using bath sponges. I hate the ones that are too small to really cover any surface area. The sponge came with a convenient string, that allows for easy storage after a shower. I hang mine on the shower knob

and my husband hangs his on the shower head. It is really handy to have it just hanging there when it is time to shower. This also gives it time to dry after the shower, because these sponges hold a lot of water.

I used the sponge with my everyday soap, and I liked the way it made a lather within seconds. I just needed a couple of drops of soap with this sponge. I was using half the amount of soap I use with the washcloth. Now this sponge was a little scratchy against my skin, but nothing that could be thought of as being serious. I actually kind of liked the way it scraped, because it let me know that it was really scrubbing off any ...

• dead skin or deep down dirt that may be in my skin. The sponge holds the lather up pretty long, which I like. I could wet this sponge 3 or 4 times and it will still be soapy. I only have to apply soap to it one time through my shower and it lasts to wash each and every part of my body. It is kind of annoying when it is time to rinse the sponge, because it can be difficult to get the lather out completely.

Using this sponge, I did notice a slight change in my skin. I guess it really removes all of the oils from your skin, because I would feel dry any time after using this sponge. All in all I think this

sponge is pretty decent. I like having it and it is a pretty good asset to have in my bathroom for my showering needs. The sponge is very long lasting and doesn’t fall apart easy like some others that I have tried. I have had mine for a few months already and it still looks practically new. I also like the fact of having something to shower with regardless if I forgot to do laundry. It is good for those people like me who are always running out of wash cloths. Another good thing is that I like using it to scrub my feet, which can get really rough and hard. This large net Scrubbie breaks down the dead skin and helps my feet to stay smooth and healthy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127091277210130/k2311a0927/9.27.10