Walgreens Miconazole 3 Vaginal Antifungal Combination Pack  » Medicine  »
  • After that initial try I decided to leave that cream alone and threw the tube away
  • Though I had this problem I decided to continue the treatment, because I had to get rid of this once and for all

• by adrean_j

Looking back on the times that I’ve suffered yeast infections, one time was worse than the others. This one particular infection I had did not go away as easily as planned. In this particular situation I was suffering from the infection for over 2 weeks. I had tried 3 different treatments at this point and none of them worked. I then decided to go with the Walgreens brand Miconazole 3 vaginal antifungal combination pack. I had already tried 2 Miconazole treatments in other brands and another by mouth medication and none of them worked. I was still suffering from pesky itching and burning. I was hopeful that this time it would take me out of my misery. The treatments came with the antifungal cream that

must be inserted, 3 disposable applicators, and cream to reduce itching on the outside area. The instructions were easy to understand and to the point. However, I didn’t really need them doing this way too many times.

Application was pretty simple. All I had to do was place the tip of the applicator over the opening of the cream tube and squeeze the tube until the applicator is filled. Since it is filled I just insert and push the cream out. This cram can be messy, so it is best to only use this treatment when lying down. It is not one of those fancy stay in place treatments. I use it before bed and use a panty liner to make sure that it doesn’t ...

• ruin my underwear overnight. Now the outside cream was the worse I have ever experienced. I immediately upon contact, my skin started to sting and then itch three times wore than it was itching in the first place. I had to jump in the shower it was so bad. After that initial try I decided to leave that cream alone and threw the tube away. The treatment itself was very similar. The first night I applied it was a shocking night for me. I was very unsuspecting as I woke up only 2 hours after bed. I woke to this horrible burning like hot fire. It was the worse feeling I ever got from a yeast infection medication.

Then I just felt like I needed

to scratch and scratch, which always makes it worse. I was in the shower rubbing that area with a washcloth for about 20 minutes, before I finally found I could stop. Though I had this problem I decided to continue the treatment, because I had to get rid of this once and for all. Each night that followed I had the same problem. I never wanted to use this medication again it irritated my skin so bad. The crazy part of it all is that this treatment actually got that job done. I was finally cured the next day after using it. This medication is kind of a bitter sweet one. I don’t know whether to love it or hate it, but it gets the job done.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2627091277150130/k2311a0927/9.27.10