Mr. Clean Bath Cleaner with Febreeze  » Housewares  »
  • I thought the fact that this cleaner had the freshness of Febreeze was an added bonus
  • I love it because it is not just a bath cleaner, but also an air freshener
  • I think that this spray is a great bargain

• by adrean_j

I don’t usually use Mr. clean in my bathroom, but I wanted something to get rid of the soap scum in my shower. I saw a TV commercial advertising Mr. Clean Bath Cleaner for really bad soap scum. After that I just knew I had to run to the store and purchase the cleaner. When I got there I didn’t expect it to be as expensive as it was. I purchased a bottle for almost 4 dollars. I just knew it had to get my bathtub cleaned properly, as well as my bath tiles. I thought the fact that this cleaner had the freshness of Febreeze was an added bonus. Inside of my shower had already been giving me problems. I hadn’t actually scrubbed the tile on the wall in a while and

there was soap scum and residue all over it. I had to do something because the tub was starting to drive me insane. The Mr. Clean cleaner came in an easy to use spray bottle. The bottle had a large rectangular vase with a skinny neck and a spray nozzle on top.

I was able to easily grasp the nozzle and spray my tile. I didn’t feel any resistance against the spray trigger and the bath cleaner came out effortlessly. I could see little bubbles in the cleaner as it sprayed against my tile. I was amazed at how the spray was actually sticking to the tile. I didn’t see it running down at all. I cold see the scum started to soften up and that a wipe down would finish up this ...

• job. I got a wet towel and started to wipe the tile clean. Most of the tiles were wiped clean without any problems. All of the scum was removed and the tiles were clean and clear of any dirt. Then there were a couple of tiles that still had spots of soap scum that wouldn’t budge. I then sprayed it again and let it set for a second. Then wiping over the spots, I was able to remove the remaining scum. I didn’t realize that cleaning soap scum could be so easy. Mr. Clean bath cleaner with Febreeze made it simple and quick to clean soap scum. I wasn’t in my bathroom no longer than 15 minutes and all of the scum was gone. That job used to take me at least
        30 to 45 minutes. If you make sure to spray two sprays in each area, you will be able to get the bath clean.

The scent of the Febreeze gave the whole bathroom a new freshness about it. The scent lingered in the room for hours after I initially sprayed it. The scent isn’t strong over overwhelming. It is subtle and delightful each time that I walk into the bathroom. I love it because it is not just a bath cleaner, but also an air freshener. I think that this spray is a great bargain. It is not only great for bath walls, but also the actual bath tub. It helps cut through dirt and keep my tub white. The Mr. Clean Bath cleaner gives my bathroom a refreshing touch and can do the same to yours.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5327091277140130/k2311a0927/9.27.10