French bulldogs  » Pets  »
  • I was charged from behind and he ran around me and planted his rear end at the front door and wagged right in the house when I did as if to say you dumb dumb I know exactly how to get home afterwards he climbed in my bed and began to pass gas, bulldogs are famous fro gas passing
  • I am still trying to figure out how that bulldog got up there and than I found out the German shepard hurled him up by her nose
  • I was watching them race back and forth across the yard like to see who would win each race and than I decided to fill the water bowl up, both dogs quit racing but the bulldog ran around me flying as fast as he could go next thing I know is a German shepard diving at 60 miles an hour right into my right leg, Up, up and away I went flying through the air and landing flat on my back

• by bestnewswriterintown

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

French Bulldogs

I got a french bulldog as a Christmas present he come in the lovely shade of brindle,the little puppy looked friendly enough but all he wants to do is party and I do mean party. I left him in his baby bed fastened in with water he food, when I arrived home the whole house was upside down he pulled all the bottle water bottles from the trash can and had chewed them up,he found his puppy pads and ate them shredding apart all the cotton, he unplugged the television and chewed the remote control.

After that when I opened the door to take out the trash he escaped into the road the woods and he would sit right at the edge of a ditch daring me with his big black eyes and his face to get him. I repeated told him that drunk drivers could smush him. I plented with him with a hamburger and everytime I grabbed he dodged finally I said I am goign home and you mister are going to freeze to death in this snow so I turned and went walking…

the house when I did as if to say you dumb dumb I know exactly how to get home afterwards he climbed in my bed and began to pass gas, bulldogs are famous fro gas passing. I said pugh and he hopped off the bed and went to the door and whined so I got up and sure enough he was trained to potty and bowed down at me and went and got his leash sitting very still for me to put it on him.

He gets along fine with my little small dog but his main partner in crime is the 100 German shepard who he fell madly in love with and they tore apart every pillow together and ate my solar lights and my solar rocks. I saw the pair carry a pillow across the yard and they looked like two moving men carrying furniture next thing I know is there are two dogs sitting in a hammock just a swinging. I am still trying to figure out how that bulldog got up there and than I found out the German shepard hurled him up by her nose.

I was watching them race back and forth across the yard like to see who would win each race and than I decided to fill the water bowl up, both dogs quit racing but the bulldog ran around me flying as fast as he could go next thing I know is a German shepard diving at 60 miles an hour right into my right leg, Up, up and away I went flying through the air and landing flat on my back.

Well, the both came back stared at me and said she’s down trampoline time and I was it they played than licked than left without even are you still alive.

If they get in the house together all they do is run and jump from side to side but when I mentioned snack time or get the whistle both dog and look at me wanting snacks, bellyrubs and snuggles.

I told the bulldog to kiss the one he loves and he smacks me with his tongue right in the face.

Now when he gets up and if I let him sleep on my bed and I go into the living room he circles me two and a half times and stands infront of me after running extremely fast around me. Remember bulldogs have a natural instinct that they are born with circle the bull and lay it down and after he circles ...

•  French bulldogs
      me he stares me right in the face as if to say I can make you lay down whenever I want.

Bulldogs are also strange eaters don’t feed them cheese pizzas or they will poop all night and they really love cheese and cry if you say no cheese they like dog food but don’t care for it in the can,it must come in a bag and be soft n chewy however their favorite items are strawberries they really loved fruits and veggies.

French bulldogs love to ride in cars go in stores and take long walks although the will lay down in the middle of the walk to rest. They will sit in a car and ride and peek over the seat to see where you are going enjoying sitting in the back seat with their little legs on the front so they can see where they are going. I have my bulldog to sit down and put on his seat belt he informs me of the bad view from the seat. I informed him just who could fly through the window in a crash and than he sits and says ok. Bulldogs also snore sleep on the back and turn alot at night . They are very loyal pets.

If they

turn off the television by the button, surge or remote or change the channel it means they do not like the show or it is time for bed. Bulldogs are bad swimmers because there body is so big and the legs can not carrying all that weight in the water.Bulldogs love toys of any kind and love to wear clothes unless it is a diaper than they remove it. Bulldogs would rather sleep on your pillow that any where esle in the world.

A full blooded french bull dog is a great show dog and enjoys being shown they have a tendency to sit on the side of their butt. Full grown they can weight between 24-35 pound and are rock solid muscle because they excercise until their tongue nearly falls out or they collaspe, you might have to tell them enough play time. French bulldogs are still when seeing someone putting something in the oven because to them it means mealtime is near , while sleeping or watching a movie or cartoon they like. The french bulldog is like an overactive change they are stubborn and are able to listen but sometimes refuse to listen. If you go to the bathroom and leave your dog in the floor he will push open the door very hard with his front paws trying to find you but once he finds the one he loves he sits down and is bowing like a person asking you to dance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2927091277100130/k2311a0927/9.27.10