P-Work Kisekae Girls Collection Stickers  » Other  »
  • Each set cost HKD35, which is really expensive just for around 30 pcs
  • However, it was really pretty, and if only I had a good use for them, I would definitely buy some for myself

• by TheCity

I was looking for something to give my goddaughter as a present. Upon going to CitySuper at the basement of Times Square in Hong Kong, which always has a lot of wonderful things, I saw a display of the P-Work Kisekae Girls Collection Stickers from Japan. They were the cutest thing.

Each sticker set had a theme, and included a sticker of a cute cartoon girl and different clothing and accessories to match the theme. For example, the “Love Celeb Girl” sticker set had a cartoon girl in leopard print underwear and then other stickers such as bags, shoes, tops, skirts, hats, ribbons, etc. to

match the theme. Then you can just put the sticker on the girl and mix and match accordingly. They had a lot of themes to choose from, from a professional look, a classy look, a farm girl, pop girl, formalwear, school girl, feminine girl, charming girl, etc. I chose to buy three sets for my goddaughter: Pop Girl, which had a modern/rocker look with shades, neon leggings, torn jeans, etc., the feminine girl which had frilly pink dresses, polka dot bags, ribbons etc, and the love celeb girl which had heels, animal prints, stockings, etc. As the designs were all really pretty,

• I had a very difficult time choosing prints. The quality was really good; the matte stickers were all thick, soft and fluffy and had dimensions so that you could see and feel the design of the clothes and you would actually feel and see the layers when you put the clothes/accessories on the girl. The color prints were also of good quality.

I actually wanted to buy some for myself even though I am way past the age of stickers, but I stopped myself from spending unnecessarily as they were quite pricey. Each set cost HKD35, which is really expensive just for around 30

pcs. of stickers. However, it was really pretty, and if only I had a good use for them, I would definitely buy some for myself. While looking at it, I saw a lot of people looking at them too. The stickers are so adorable and it’s something any girl would love to have.

I gave the three sets to my goddaughter who is currently 4 years old and has a penchant for stickers. The glee on her face upon seeing them was priceless. Overall, this is a really cool item, and if you have a daughter/sister/niece/goddaughter who loves stickers, they will be sure to love this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1227091277080130/k2311a0927/9.27.10