Choice Hotel Group  » Hotels  »
1100 Parkway, Gatlinburg, Tennessee
  • I enjoyed going there in the evening to have a cool beer
  • I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone going to Gatlinburg

• by arnoldgraham35

There are many names for Choice Hotels namely: Comfort Inn, Sleep Night, Clarion, Econlodge, Comfort Suites and more. Whichever you want to call this chain, you will find great service and warm hospitality, especially in Tennessee. I get a hot breakfast before I began my sightseeing. They even had hot waffles on their breakfast bar that I could make fresh. One deal they offer is if you stay two different times, you get a free night.

I plan to take that free night soon.

I stayed at Clarion Inn and Suites when I was in Gatlinburg this summer on vacation. It was located in downtown Gatlinburg so I could walk anywhere I wanted to. I just left my car parked unless I went out to Pigeon Forge. I was only one hundred yards from the Great Smokey Mountain National Park. I had a wonderful view of the mountains from my window and the Smokey Mountain Brewery was adjacent to my hotel. I enjoyed going there in the evening to have a cool beer.

I choose a room with a small kitchenette that consisted of a microwave and refrigerator. This way I could fix myself something to eat or snack on if I did not feel like going out. One of the great amenities that made me choose this particular hotel is that they are one hundred percent smoke free. I do not ...

• Choice Hotel Group
      smoke and prefer a non-smoking room. They have a heated outdoor pool, and a whirlpool/hot tub that I used to relax in after a long day of shopping and sightseeing.

The hotel had a list of attractions in every room so I could make my daily itinerary. They suggested Ripley’s Aquarium, The Space Needle Observation Tower, and the Cherokee Casinos. I went to see all these attractions except for the Casinos. The hotel suggested the Ober Gatlinburg Ski

Resort, but I do not ski. The staff in the hotel was very polite and helpful. I never had to worry about having fresh towels, and the maid cleaned my room daily while I was out. There was really nothing that I did not like about my trip or the hotel where I stayed. I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone going to Gatlinburg. You can find the Clarion Inn and Suites at 1100 Parkway, Gatlinburg, Tennessee.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 226091276810130/k2311a0926/9.26.10