Avatar (Blu-Ray)  » Movies  »
  • I watch it often but when I watched it on Blu-ray, its like watching it for the first time again, it is definitely a showpiece up to the very end
  • Avatar (Blu-ray) has surpassed my every expectation, just when I think I’ve seen the most vivid scene in the movie, then a moment later I see another equally vivid scene, I have the feeling of being perpetually amazed and entertain scene by scene, this movie is truly eye-candy

• by arnoldgraham35

I go crazy all the time whenever I watch Avatar. I watch it often but when I watched it on Blu-ray, its like watching it for the first time again, it is definitely a showpiece up to the very end. It is hard to find a footing to begin to describe the astounding clarity of every object in the movie.

The skin of the Na’vi is so detailed its unprecedented to anything I’ve seen in movies, its “real life” quality. The perspiration on the skin glistens; you can almost see

the individual threads on the clothes of the Na’vi. The outside environment, individual blades of grass can be seen; paradise like digital backgrounds abounds around every corner in the movie. Eye-popping is the word that comes to mind to describe the deep colors of the jungle and forest landscapes, and the brightness of the reds and oranges of explosions and fire.

Avatar (Blu-ray) has surpassed my every expectation, just when I think I’ve seen the most vivid scene in the movie, then a moment later I see another equally vivid scene, I ...

• have the feeling of being perpetually amazed and entertain scene by scene, this movie is truly eye-candy. If department stores, and HDTV vendors were to play the Avatar (Blu-ray) movie on their display floors, I would bet their sales would increase dramatically, this is just a suggestion to any department store managers that may be reading this.

After all the visual jaw dropping moments in Avatar (Blu-ray), it’s easy to overlook the powerful soundscape via DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 surround track. Everyone loves a good explosion sequence in a movie; well there

are several sonic shock moments to rattle your chest cavity. If you have a good home theatre surround sound system, you will surely get your neighbors attention with the tree-cracking crashes, shock explosions and machine gunning believable sound. I swear I could hear the jungle vines creaking as the characters traipse like Tarzan through the beautiful jungle landscape. In fact there are just too many subtle high quality ambient sounds to make out in this seamless world of sound within Avatar (Blu-ray).

Well, to sum up Avatar (Blu-ray) in a single word….. AMAZING.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1126091276800130/k2311a0926/9.26.10