World Wrestling Entertainment
  • They told us Big Show was a very nice man and they enjoyed talking to him
  • I believe my most memorable time was when I got to shake hands with Ricky, “The Dragon” Steamboat during an autograph signing

• by arnoldgraham35

Entertaining people is what World Wrestling Entertainment is all about. Yes, there are storylines, and at times, it almost seems like you are watching a soap opera. However, there are real injuries that do happen. This is their lively hood and if they get hurt, there is no money coming in. While the general manager stages most of the feuds, some wrestlers do not actually like each other. In addition to entertaining millions of fans at live shows and at home via the television, these men

and women put on USO tours to honor our service men and women.

Just recently, they made history by being the first to go to China and put on a wrestling show. When they arrived on the bus from the airport, the fans were out in force yelling for their favorite wrestler and booing the ones they did not like. The wrestlers were in awe at the fans reactions to their arrival. John Cena is very involved with the “Make a Wish” foundation. He has honored several hundred ...

• wishes.

I have been an avid wrestling fan since I was young. I have been to many wrestling matches but the one that I really want to attend is Wrestlemania. Living in a small town makes a person have to wait until WWE comes to a large city near them. At a chain of the restaurant where I worked, the wrestler Big Show and his manger came to their restaurant and had supper after the match. The dining room had closed but they opened the door for them.

They told us Big Show was a very nice man and they enjoyed talking to him.

I believe my most memorable time was when I got to shake hands with Ricky, “The Dragon” Steamboat during an autograph signing. I even have a picture of him but not of the two of us because I was the one taking the picture. I even have a picture of the late Brian Pilman. To be able to find out when they are coming to your town, or near you, check out their website.

World Wrestling Entertainment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5926091276790130/k2311a0926/9.26.10