Kodak Camera C series
  • I would recommend this camera to everyone

• by arnoldgraham35

Go anywhere around the world and ask a person a name for a camera and they will say Kodak is one of them. Kodak has been around since the 1800’s and print photography but in the twenty first century, it is the digital cameras. Kodak had four series of cameras in 2009 totaling fifty models. I visited their website to compare the four series and the prices. The four series are the C serious cameras that are the point and shoot type, M series cameras, and the V and Z series.

I have

the C series and am very happy with my choice. I have had the camera almost two years The only complaint I have is that there no forewarning of a low battery. The only time I knew that the battery was low was when it did not flash, and that normally means the battery is dead, not low. It is very frustrating to be ready to take pictures and the battery is dead. It normally happens to me when I cannot get more batteries.

The picture quality is great. I have a ...

• small business. I have used the camera to take picture of my products so I can upload them online. It took a few trial and errors because the instructions were not too good at helping me understand what setting I should have my camera set to get good clear shots. I finally figured it out and now the pictures are clear. I have had complements on my online photos. It is also a compact camera. I take it to those special events and know that I am going to get excellent pictures
        to share with everyone. The camera is compact and can be carried in your purse or pants pocket. It comes with a lanyard to hook over your wrist to keep from dropping it.

I would recommend this camera to everyone. It would be a good first camera for anyone who is just starting out in the field. If you find that the photography field is not for you, at least you did not spend a lot of money on the camera. The camera can become a family camera used to take pictures of the family vacation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4326091276780130/k2311a0926/9.26.10