TropiClean Oatmeal Medicated Shampoo for Dogs  » Pets  »
  • When I brush her I notice a decent amount of flakes right above her tail from mild dry skin
  • I decided to give TropiClean Medicated Dog shampoo a try, after all it has oatmeal, tea tree, papaya, and aloe vera which are all great moisturizers
  • Sure it is still a little bit dry, but it is definitely not half as bad as it was and it is also softer to the touch
  • I definitely recommend this shampoo to any dog owner, especially ones with dogs who have moderately dry skin

• by Slappy

My Golden Retriever has a pretty fluffy and curly coat but it also dries a bit towards her rear. When I brush her I notice a decent amount of flakes right above her tail from mild dry skin. I decided to give TropiClean Medicated Dog shampoo a try, after all it has oatmeal, tea tree, papaya, and aloe vera which are all great moisturizers. It works very well and is the only shampoo I use for her.

Goldens have to be

careful with their coats as they are prone to skin allergies and over bathing can dry out their coats. My pup is very active in running around, playing with other dogs and going swimming. It’s very easy for her to get dirty and smelly from dirt and dog slobber so routine bathing is important for her. With this shampoo, I’m able to bath her as frequently as I would like to without having to worry about her skin or coat drying ...

• out.

I used to use the puppy shampoo from TropiClean which worked great for her puppy coat but due to her mildly dry skin, she needed something a bit stronger. After I started using this shampoo, I can see a noticeable difference in her coat and when brushing her. Sure it is still a little bit dry, but it is definitely not half as bad as it was and it is also softer to the touch. It smells really great and she

smells so clean after her baths. It works up into a very nice lather but doesn’t leave a sudsy residue that’s hard to rinse out. She tends to get very dirty and sandy and this shampoo makes it very easy to get her clean. I can tell by the massive amount of dirt that comes out in the tub while I’m washing her. I definitely recommend this shampoo to any dog owner, especially ones with dogs who have moderately dry skin.

Clare Mundle says :

Hello I would like some help I have a British bulldog 2 yrs old and is suffering with dry patches hot spots on his back and sides and I was wondering if I can use Oxymed Antic-itch oatmeal shampoo on him plz

Jennifer Davis says :

Yes, you can also start adding a little olive oil to his dg food this will help to clear those dry spots as well. Start with a single table spoon at each meal and mix it in well. If you don’t d that you can also do fish oil caplets or vitamin E caplets but they are harder to administer since dogs don’t like swallowing pills.

Galega says :

I don’t think using only an anti itching shampoo will be optimal in this situation. There is hot dry patches on the back of your dog. If left untreated, it will become dangerous for it. You should better consult a vet as some medicines and ointments are required in this case.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2926091276630130/k2311a0926/9.26.10