Eva Red Grape Wine Juice  » Food  »
  • As hubby opens the bottle a cork was there and pops so loud which I thought the bottle was broken but was not
  • It is good to drink Eva Red Grape wine and I consider it also a good gift item for lady friends I have because it is non alcoholic drink
  • You can avail of this delicious drink on selected stores and malls in Mumbai for the cheap price of Rs205 or equivalent to $4.55 on their 750ml
  • I recommend this for all who wants to celebrate such wonderful occasion without getting tipsy

• by brandobrando

I asked my hubby to buy us a red wine to drink and celebrate his birthday. But this time it is a red wine which is not alcoholic so he bought us Eva Red Grape Juice at Hypercity Mall in Malad.

I was the one to pick this bottle of Eva Red Grape wine juice when I saw in the label that it was non alcoholic drink and sparkling. The bottle itself is very appealing as it looks like a very expensive Champagne bottle.

We put Eva Red Grape wine drink inside the fridge for quite some time as I prepare our wonderful dinner. As hubby

opens the bottle a cork was there and pops so loud which I thought the bottle was broken but was not. Anyway, the good news is, it didn’t spill over because Eva Red Grape wine was not bubbly like a Champagne.

The taste was really red grape and the smell was indeed red wine. It was sweet and sparkling and it is non alcoholic so you can enjoy this drink as you can also share it with your kids. I really commend on Eva Red Grape wines taste which is not too sweet and not bubbly but was sparklingly dry.

It is good to drink Eva ...

• Red Grape wine and I consider it also a good gift item for lady friends I have because it is non alcoholic drink. The citric acid content is the one that makes the taste of Eva Red Grape wine juice to be sparkling and the carbon dioxide makes that cork pop out loud when you open it.

Although when we buy this drink, the remaining content we transferred to an empty wine bottle because we cannot get back the cork to cover it so if you consider buying this product, it is still good to consume it all in a day. But if you have

something left, store it on an empty wine bottle and cap it tightly.

The taste of Eva Red Grape wine juice will remain the same as long as you sealed the bottle tight. The sparkling taste was always there and the aroma of red grape was really perfect. You can avail of this delicious drink on selected stores and malls in Mumbai for the cheap price of Rs205 or equivalent to $4.55 on their 750ml. bottle. I recommend this for all who wants to celebrate such wonderful occasion without getting tipsy. It is also good for health especially for those who do not want any alcohol in their drink.

pran says :

Hw to drink this….any water to added with this..

Brandobrando replies :

No need to add water it is ready to drink..

Afrin says :

When shld we drink ths?? At night or mrng..? Aftr food or befre food

Japheth says :

Hi Afrin,

You can drink it anytime. You can drink this before or after eating since Eva Grape wine juice is non-alcoholic drink, it is a grape juice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2726091276560130/k2311a0926/9.26.10