Baby shopping Bangallore  » Shopping  »
Bangallore, Jayanagar 4th block
  • In our bangalore city I found a very nice and big shop for baby shopping, and the name of the shop is little dreams, which is situated in Jayanagar 4th block

• by sumathi
      Hai I am sumathi, and I want to review a very good big shop exclusively for babies. I stay in Bangalore, which is the capital city of the state Karnataka in India.

name of the shop is little dreams, which is situated in Jayanagar 4th block.

Here we can get all the latest kind of, toys, dresses, all the materials which can be used for our babies.

Once if any one visits this shop, I am sure that he or ...

• she will love this shop because here we can get anything what we want for our babies and the things which are rarely available anywhere outside one can get it here very easily.

And the most important thing is that they give very good discount for all the products, which we

buy here depending on the amount of our purchase.

To be frank I find any item or product for babies, which is not available in this shop.

So I, suggest all the people of bangalore to visit this shop atleast for once, and I am sure that u will love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241402127651128/k2311a0214/2.14.07