Fisherprice smartronics toy  » Education  »
  • Recently I bought the Fisher price baby smartronics computer learning system for my 3 years old son
  • I really love it , because I feel that it is a very good learning system for children as they are more excited to work with computers
  • And I can recommend this kind of play set or computer learning system for all the pre nursery kids , as they can prepare themselves better to give the interviews for school admissions

• by sumathi
      Recently I bought the Fisher price baby smartronics computer learning system for my 3 years old son . I really love it , because I feel that it is a very good learning system for children as they are more

excited to work with computers. In this toy set they give a separated keyboard for kids which is just very userfriendly and very attractilve with its looks and kids will have fun learning with their own keyboard . This ...

• learning system teaches the children all the numbers, alphabets, animals , birds, colours and figures, it also tells small stories which are again educative for kids, and not only that it has got excellent music co-ordination with the learning system.
        My child just loves to learn with it. And I can recommend this kind of play set or computer learning system for all the pre nursery kids , as they can prepare themselves better to give the interviews for school admissions.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 501402127641028/k2311a0214/2.14.07