Gardenia Ube Cheese Bread  » Food  »
  • One thing that I noticed with Gardenia, is its being innovative when it comes to their products
  • I bought one pack and very excited to open and taste the bread
  • I enjoy eating it, it tastes good and the sweet taste is average
  • You can experiment with almost anything in this bread but I prefer to eat it alone with coffee
  • One pack cost PHP 74.00, however the taste is addictive and you can never let it escape on your palate

• by Grecy

One thing that I noticed with Gardenia, is its being innovative when it comes to their products. The first time I saw Gardenia Ube Cheese Bread I am happy that I never thought that two of my favorite flavor could be combine in bread. Gardenia is great with this one. I love it.

I bought one pack and very excited to open and taste the bread. I smell the aroma of Ube. Ube flavor is empowering the smell

of cheese. The size of the bread is much lesser than the normal pack of bread. It is half the size. As I tasted it, the Ube is tastes over all and the taste empowers again the taste of the cheese. It is like an Ube flavored cake. Even the appearance of the bread is beautiful; you will see the color of violet for Ube flavor and yellow for cheese. You can eat it alone as the ...

• taste is like a cake, or you can spread something on it. The smell last long and its even stays on my finger.

I enjoy eating it, it tastes good and the sweet taste is average. I endorsed this product to my co-officemate and they bought one pack one time. We spread tuna with it and it tastes great. You can combine it with almost anything; with eggs, sausage, chicken spread and still the Ube flavor empower the

taste but still a great combination it gives. You can experiment with almost anything in this bread but I prefer to eat it alone with coffee.

It is not cheap, actually, it is expensive. One pack cost PHP 74.00, however the taste is addictive and you can never let it escape on your palate. There is something with the bread that keeps you from eating it repeatedly. Why not try for yourself and see how it goes with you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2726091276391230/k2311a0926/9.26.10