Careline Oil Control Blush On  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to buy blush on and Careline is on the shelf so I took it
  • The one I bought is exactly called Careline Oil Control Blush On
  • It only effect when you are in a cold place and you never experience perspiration
  • I like to see my face with that kind of color

• by Grecy

Careline is one of the cheapest make up brand in my country. Besides being cheap, it is with good quality and true to its word. It bought Careline Blush On size 5g for the price of PHP 80.00 one time when I saw how my face was pale when I look in the mirror. I look lifeless. I decided to buy blush on and Careline is on the shelf so I took it.

I instantly apply it on my cheek and a pinkish glow appears on my face. The shades of pink are just a natural shade like

that of the color of cheeks of little babies. My face is always fresh whenever I put this blush on. Once you put it, you will never feel that it is there. This blush on is so light and it blends naturally even with pressed powder.

The one I bought is exactly called Careline Oil Control Blush On. Good to know that Careline came up with this one as the oil starts on the nose to cheek. With this one, it claims to stop the oils to spread in the entire face. I tested it to check if ...

• it does eliminate or stop the oils for coming out of my face. I check myself in the mirror when I was about to go home and see that there are no oils on my face and the color of the blush was still on it. It did not fade. In that way, it controls the oils for coming out.

However, as I start to travel going home, the perspiration starts and so as the fading of blush-on on my cheek. On the road, I check on my face and I saw the oils are starting to

coming out. This makes me sad.

Even if you apply it more or apply it while you are in the office before you go home it is still ineffective. It only effect when you are in a cold place and you never experience perspiration.

Anyway, although it is not true to what it claims or to its promise, it is still good in providing youthful pinkish glow on my face. I look beautiful with it. I like to see my face with that kind of color. It looks natural. I look naturally beautiful. I love Careline for that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126091276371230/k2311a0926/9.26.10