Kingston USB 3.0 Flash Drive  » Electronics  »
  • I know, this is quite fast and worth recommending to anyone

• by Mac T

I am a computer gadget freak. Hence, when I saw Kingston launching its USB 3. 0, I was not only excited, but decided to buy it instantly. And, I did the same.

This flash drive is the first one to be in the market which follows the new specification USB 3. 0. When I started to use this flash drive, I was compelled to write a review to let the world know about what I experienced and what my take on this is.

The first

noticeable thing about this flash drive is its quite fast data transfer rate. I was amazed to see that it is transferring data at least ten times faster than the old USB. For that matter, the old USB comes with USB 2.

0 specification. The current speed of data transfer is 80 MB/sec. I know, this is quite fast and worth recommending to anyone.

This flash drive comes in different spaces. The current availability is 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB. I have bought ...

• the 32 GB flash drive.

With such a fast speed and huge storage, now I can use this flash drive for optimum storage for any files. Additionally, I felt that it is quite good when it comes to storing and transferring large data files including videos, music and photos. For a matter of review, I would like to mention a transfer rate of large files.

I transfer a movie which was more than one hour length in this flash drive. I was stunned

to see the whole movie getting transferred in a bit more than one minute. This is nothing but a miracle for people who are used to waiting for more than 10 minutes for transferring this lot of data.

And at last, with this large addition of innovative user friendly, the flash drive from the market leader Kingston comes in just about $ 5. With this low price, this flash drive is a must for anyone who has something to do with data transfer and external data storage.

winpromote.com says :

This is absolutely the best rendition of this blog I have ever seen

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1626091276291230/k2311a0926/9.26.10