Panasonic SC-HC30DBEBS DAB Micro System with iPod Dock  » Electronics  »
  • I bought this particular Panasonic mini--stereo/Music player because I was fed up with listening to songs through my laptop computer speakers
  • The audio quality, because I noticed in the store, is good as well as does have a comparatively faithful depth associated with bass and quantity
  • One major issue that I possess with this is that, from lower volumes, it comes with an audible hum how the machinery itself can make
  • I have never experienced this problem along with other stereo models that I've experienced, despite the fact that this is my personal first iPod
  • I don't rue buying this device, as I do appreciate it and it definitely looks a quite a bit better as well as goes a lot even louder than my laptop computer

• by namfame

I bought this particular Panasonic mini–stereo/Music player because I was fed up with listening to songs through my laptop computer speakers. Not which my speakers tend to be so bad, they are not (I have a Macintosh - will evaluate it later), but there’s simply no comparison in between small laptop loudspeakers and an actual system. The procedure and look of the model also amazed me more than others in its category. That’s why we ended up getting this design; in addition I believe Panasonic is a reputable brand and something I feel which I could trust.

As soon as I got it I discovered the system extremely easy in order to unpack and setup. It’s basically only a matter of plugging it within. One thing a person does need to be cautious about though is that there is a small button or lever which you require to drive to eject the actual dock for your iPod device. You may acquire this in and out

without having done this (as I remember when I did because we didn’t notice the lever) but you danger snapping the system and ending up not being able to close the door from the unit properly. This really is one minor style downside believe — the eject might have been automated, to prevent this danger.

Using the control keys at the top notch of the system you can choose either iPod or even CD player, and also the doorway at the front 35mm slides one way or even the other to open upward each system. Everything skims very slickly as well as appears very impressive. The device also offers a small impact, bring very thin, so it rests completely at the back advantage of a table, without taking upward useful function area.

We mostly use the Music player version of the program, despite the fact that I have attempted and been pleased with both the Compact disc Player and stereo. The audio quality, because I noticed ...

• in the store, is good as well as does have a comparatively faithful depth associated with bass and quantity. Even at greater volumes I don’t seem like it’s distorting, even though I must say that I’m a considerate neighbor and don’t pay attention to my music from skull-numbing volumes, deafening sufficient though that I could be at the opposite end of the toned and hear it obviously.

One major issue that I possess with this is that, from lower volumes, it comes with an audible hum how the machinery itself can make. This is not the distortion of the audio but the real operating sound from the machine. This is a actual pity in case you are hearing something quieter since it really interrupts your own entertainment of the much softer parts of the background music. I have never experienced this problem along with other stereo models that I’ve experienced, despite the fact that this is my personal first iPod. I understand the

unit was not too pricey; however I still believe this is a really obvious problem which shouldn’t occur.

I have had my device for a little bit short of annually now and have experienced no problems in any way with it, when it comes to operation, except things that I feel must have been included as well as weren’t. I don’t rue buying this device, as I do appreciate it and it definitely looks a quite a bit better as well as goes a lot even louder than my laptop computer. I believed it was inexpensive for the high quality and style. I simply hope that Panasonic make these easy upgrades before liberating the next design.

I’m able to unreservedly propose the device should you aren’t all too restless about a little hum and without having a huge songs collection on your iPod device, or even if you perform but could get this particular unit cheaply it might still be worthwhile, simply be conscious of the actual limitations.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1626091276241230/k2311a0926/9.26.10