Futurama TV Episode: The Duh-Vinci Code  » TV  »
2.5
  • The only problem is, he is an alien without a planet because he is the stupidest person on his world and the people on Earth were too stupid for him to stand
  • And, I love how the professor finds out about it and, because he was picked on for not being as intelligent as everyone else too, decides to help
  • The episode reminded me a bit of earlier episodes that went out of their way to offer something unique plot wise and I definitely enjoyed every minute of it
  • I might not have had time to watch it when it was brand new, but I think it is an episode I would watch again if given the chance
  • If you haven’t seen this episode, I would recommend taking the time to watch it

• by Review Vigilante

I rarely get a chance to watch the newer episodes of the show Futurama. But, the kids were in bed last night and my wife was busy on the computer so I ended up finally watching a couple of them; including the one entitled The Duh-Vinci Code.

This episode was actually a bit clever.

The Planet Express team travels to new Rome and discovers that Leonardo DaVinci’s inventions fit together to form a space ship.

When Fry and the professor travel on board the ship, they are taken to another planet.

While there, they learn DaVinci is still alive because he is really an alien.

The only problem is, he is an alien without a planet because he is the stupidest person on his world and the people on Earth were too stupid for him to stand.

There were a couple things I loved about this episode.

The first was ...

• DaVinci convincing Fry to help him build his most famous invention; which happens to be a doomsday device designed to kill everyone smarter than him (the entire planet).

And, I love how the professor finds out about it and, because he was picked on for not being as intelligent as everyone else too, decides to help.

plot wise and I definitely enjoyed every minute of it.

I might not have had time to watch it when it was brand new, but I think it is an episode I would watch again if given the chance.

If you haven’t seen this episode, I would recommend taking the time to watch it.

Even if you aren’t a huge fan of this series, I think there are parts of it that you will find yourself enjoying as much as I did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1024091276060430/k2311a0924/9.24.10