Spring Valley Biotin
  • I don't even have a breakage problem with them
  • I have even noticed a differance in my hair

• by Bonny
      Biotin, What a wonderful vitamin! I love it. I first started taking Biotin for my fingernails. I had fake nails for a long time, and decided I didn’t want them anymore.

I removed them. My real

nails were brittle, paper thin & had grooves in them.

I had heard about Biotin. Not only is it good for your nails, it’s good for your hair as well.

I take 1000 mcg a day.

• I noticed a differance in two months.

I’ve been using it for almost a year. Biotin is wonderful for nails.

My nails are now strong and they grow like weeds. All the grooves have went away.

I

don’t even have a breakage problem with them. I have even noticed a differance in my hair!, which is an added plus.

I use the Spring Valley brand, as it is reasonably priced. They have it at Wal-Mart.

brittany says :

i`ve just started using SPRING VALLEY BIOTIN and i am curious to know when will i begin noticing results? i heard about it through a friend my hair is starting to thin out and i also wondered is this a strong enough dosage for me?

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi I am taking biotin as well and it took about two weeks before I started to notice minor results like shinier more manageable hair but it wasn’t until 4 weeks did I notice significant results as far as thickness goes. As far as your dosage, as long as you are following the directions on the back of the bottle you should be just fine. However, it can also help to talk to your doctor to see what a good dosage of biotin is for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341402127601028/k2311a0214/2.14.07