Simply Basic Romantics
  • I love getting compliments when I wear this Body mist

• by Bonny
      I recieved Simply Basic Romantics Silky Body Mist, for my birthday last year. I have the Moonlit Way scent, which consists of Bergamot petals softened with a tender bouquet of rose and lily of the valley as a sweet powdery musk

completes this soft and sensuous garden of dreams.

Simply Basic Romantics is enriched with vitamins A,C,E and aloe.

The scent is light, but lingers forever.

I can still smell it on myself the next day before I shower.

The scent also lingers ...

cathy says :

i am having a hard time finding this product, walmart hardly ever has it in stock have checked the last 3 weeks for it, where else is a retailer that stocks this product, it s the only body spray i like to use continuously i love it, please help me? thanks so much i would greatly appreciate it

Linda Euells says :

I really like using Simply Basic Romantics moomlight way Sensuous Body Lotion and Spray….and like other I am still looking for it in walmart and other stores even online.
The scent is not heavy just right…I still have my bottle when I first brought it and a little body spray left…I try to wear it on special occasions…because it is so hard to find…
Like others if anyone know of stores that may sell Simply Basic Romantics Moonlight way…please email…Thanks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311402127561028/k2311a0214/2.14.07