Electrolux Microwave Oven EMS2047X  » Electronics  »
  • I bought a microwave oven to help us whenever we our need to pre-heat our viand or resort to instant food
  • What I like is the metallic color which is stainless steel by the way and the obvious functionality that it has a holder
  • That is not convenient for me and it normally results to damage easily
  • It really opened and now I learned that it is dangerous
  • I was impressed with the modern look and press-on features

• by mimi tricks

I bought a microwave oven to help us whenever we our need to pre-heat our viand or resort to instant food. While shopping lately, Electrolux is one of the prevalent brands in the market making me narrow my choice easily. I use to have a microwave oven before but it was damage and the method and features were too old-fashioned. I wanted to get a new one because the versions these days are more advance.

This microwave oven has upstaged the classic dark look that we used to have before. What I like is the metallic color which is stainless steel by the way and the obvious functionality that it has

a holder. We often see microwave oven boxed with a push button to eject the door. That is not convenient for me and it normally results to damage easily. Now the holder is where you can open the oven and place whatever you want to cook inside. It also has automatic lock which ensures that you cannot open it while it is still operating. I have satisfaction as to this part because it is easy to open, it also ensures safety while you are using it. One of my female servants opened one of our previous oven while it was still operating because I commanded to make everything fast. It really opened and now I learned that it is dangerous. This was the old models. The automatic lock is really a stress relief to me. While checking for some brands, this was one of the features that I was really for.

This oven has digital functions except for the grilling method wherein you just need to set the temperature through the round timer. It is not difficult to operate it because it is labelled properly and the functions are pretty simple. It comes with a glass plate inside. One thing I am concern about with regard to ovens is the interior part of it. I wanted an interior wherein it is easy to ...

• Electrolux Microwave Oven EMS2047X
      clean. The interior of this oven is designed not to attract stains. It is also created that detergents are allowed to be used when you are cleaning it. Of course you have to maintain the lightest detergent mixture so that your food will not smell the same. But I like how the interior was shiny and dirt does not easily stick. When there are accidental drips of liquid, especially the ones that have dark colors like chocolate and ketchup, it leaves no traces inside.

This is capable of grilling too and has automatic menu function for reheat, fish, vegetables, soup, meat, pizza and all sorts of food. This has an automatic

turn off function.This is the same with other brands. But it puzzles me sometimes because the oven stops longer than the time you intended. When I set it on a particular menu, the lights shuts off and it signals that it is done operating yet it takes a little while before the door is opened. I would say perhaps it has to wait until the system completely shuts off.

I was impressed with the modern look and press-on features. However, it has no advance features which you do not get from a typical microwave oven. But still I have all the praises for its easy-to-use manual plus the convenience in cleaning it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1623091275571230/k2311a0923/9.23.10