Culturelle Probiotic health supplements with Lactobacillus GG 40mg  » Health  »
  • I had a remarkable experience taking vitamin supplements earlier that were enclosed in organic capsules made from vegetables
  • I like veggie capsules because they’re natural and are known to assist in the effective absorption of nutrients
  • I really love the lightness once I’m able to flush out all the dirt out of my system
  • Adding this to my daily diet may not be a permanent solution to all my digestion woes, but it definitely shows a significant improvement to prevent constipation – I guess with thorough maintenance of the supplement

• by jhunie

Before I made a serious commitment to squeeze some physically-engaging activities, I used to suffer from mild constipation. The whole time, I would feel this bulky mass across my midriff, even though, I have a skinny physique. It was probably dyspepsia. My doctor also doesn’t allow me to get quite bloated because of a herniated section of my abdomen. It’s not a lot of pain but the hernia brings hours of discomfort like a slow stab of pain. Basically, I was told to tuck my stomach in. I first heard of the acidophilus kind of probiotic nutritional supplements. A common family friend runs a pharmacy and a small clinic so I called if there’s something that could ease my distension. Instead of going for laxatives, I purchased this Culturelle probiotic supplement with lactobacillus. It was a bit expensive.

I wasn’t overtly keen at taking the capsules. There were times when I forgot to take it, so my affair with this supplement was fairly inconsistent. An apparent circumstance of skipping it would sometimes lead to my constipation coming back. Even maximizing my high-fiber diet didn’t budge my seemingly sluggish

metabolism. Since intake of this supplement, my bowels have become more and more manageable. I hate using laxatives because they’re too harsh, verging on diarrhea and it can cause trauma to my intestinal tract. This probiotic add-on to my diet proved to be just what I needed to control my sudden and recurrent case of constipation. It didn’t work instantaneously; at times it would take 3 or more days for the positive benefits to transpire. That said, it should be taken consistently.

I had a remarkable experience taking vitamin supplements earlier that were enclosed in organic capsules made from vegetables. This capsule is the same. I like veggie capsules because they’re natural and are known to assist in the effective absorption of nutrients. With absorption in mind, I also read that lactobacillus – a strain of healthy bacteria naturally found on the gut, play an important role in the absorption of nutrients. It’s not very solid, in fact, the content of the capsule constitutes of white powder. The size is tolerable without a tinge of bitterness as you ingest it. I like to pop one after meals.

• My mom claimed it helped her so much to neutralize her stomach aches due to ulcer. The supplement can be ingested in other methods – you can pour the lactobacilli-rich powder over frozen shakes and beverages for a more appetizing, yet healthy way of enjoying drinks. I personally haven’t done that though.

I didn’t expect other slew of revelations happening to my health, my only concern was relief from digestion problems and it worked. For the short time I spent taking the supplement, I never fell ill especially when the rainy season was around. I suppose the probiotic capsule also contributed to a stronger immune function, especially in the midst of a small-scale outbreak when almost everyone in the neighborhood got sick of yellow fever. The required dose is one capsule per day.

Among the positive benefits I noted was how it gradually helped in decreasing gas build up. It feels uneasy at night when you’re sprawled in bed and your stomach feels so bloated. I couldn’t curl myself because it would hurt my abdomen. Now I feel less distension, I also take into account my fitness routines which keep

my metabolism at a vital pace. I often reach for the fridge and peel open a cup of yogurt every once in a while to ease my digestion problems. But a lot of these refrigerated treats tend to be sugary – I’m afraid it might increase my sugar levels. This probiotic pill is really suitable for those who are slacking off sweets while maintaining a regular dose of supplemental lactobacillus in their diet.

The capsules are packaged inside a green box which is good only for a month. There are 30 capsules. Constipation is a major stumbling block in my health. It requires serious attention too. I really love the lightness once I’m able to flush out all the dirt out of my system. It was my first time to take probiotic supplements. I will certainly buy this again. It costs more or less 20 dollars. Adding this to my daily diet may not be a permanent solution to all my digestion woes, but it definitely shows a significant improvement to prevent constipation – I guess with thorough maintenance of the supplement. Hence, I’ll give this product my generous recommendation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3423091275521230/k2311a0923/9.23.10