Inn at Bay Harbor
Petoskey, MI
  • I recently got married, and my husband and I decided to go to northern Michigan because we wanted to go skiing
  • We chose to stay at the Inn at Bay Harbor, and that was the best decision we could have made
  • Unfortunately I broke my ankle 2 weeks before the wedding, and could not go skiing

• by BeccaZ
      I recently got married, and my husband and I decided to go to northern Michigan because we wanted to go skiing. We chose to stay at the Inn at Bay Harbor, and that was the best decision we could have made.

Unfortunately I broke my ankle 2 weeks before the wedding, and could not go skiing.

But staying at this hotel almost made up for it! We wanted

a room with a hot tub, fireplace and a view of Lake Michigan, and figured we would pay an arm and a leg for it.

We got a very good deal thru one of the travel sites, and only paid $159 a night.

The suite was absolutely gorgeous! The bedroom was painted a dark blue, with all white, cottage-style furniture.

The bathroom was beautiful, with a large hot ...

• tub and a long counter with 2 sinks.

The living room had a fireplace with a large window so you can see the lake, as well as a balcony that can be reached both from the living room and the bedroom.

But the hotel and its’ service was just as great.

A huge building, it was gorgeous even in 15 degree weather.

They have a spa onsite plus

two restaurants, one of which feels like a cozy English pub.

If we had been there in the summer, they have outdoor games and a nice beach.

And the first night we were there, the staff laid out rose petals all over the bed and started a hot tub bath.

It left such a nice impression on us, we want to go back every year for our anniversary!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21402127551028/k2311a0214/2.14.07