Kodak Easy Share M380 Digital Camera
  • After I lost my more expensive camera, I decided to downgrade a bit
  • I didn't want to spend as much money and was hoping to get a camera that would take good pictures without the high cost
  • I found the Kodak Easy Share M380 Camera at Walmart for $159.95
  • I could definitely see a huge difference in the clarity of the photos

• by Dawn

After I lost my more expensive camera, I decided to downgrade a bit. I didn’t want to spend as much money and was hoping to get a camera that would take good pictures without the high cost. I found the Kodak Easy Share M380 Camera at Walmart for $159.95. That wasn’t a low price, but it was much lower than the previous camera that I had that came in close to $300.

This particular camera was much slimmer than the last camera that I had. I loved that because the old camera was very hard to carry, even around the neck. The smaller camera was also much easier to figure out as well. I enjoyed the simpler camera. I used one of the SD cards that I had purchased for

the old camera and put it in the M380. I need a lot of room for photos. As for the settings on the camera, I only use the normal setting and sometimes the nighttime setting when it is too dark to take pictures in the normal mode. Both of these settings worked very well for my purposes. There are several other settings but those seem to leave the photo blurry and indistinguishable at times.

The Kodak Easy Share M380 camera isn’t a top of the line camera. I knew that when I purchased it though. I could definitely see a huge difference in the clarity of the photos. This camera didn’t give nearly the nice photos of the old camera, but it worked fine. The battery lasted for several hours ...

• as long as I remembered to turn the camera off when not in use. When I used the video camera in the M380, I realized that it took much more battery power so I limited use on that.

All in all, this was a good camera. I liked it but it didn’t wow me. The photos that I take are generally for online sharing in any case and I don’t have to have perfect pictures for that. I probably wouldn’t buy this camera again. I liked it as far as having a good camera, but I had already been spoiled by having a great camera. I would suggest that anyone looking for a good camera who doesn’t want to spend a lot of money on it buy this camera. If

you are used to having a higher grade camera, the M380 probably would not do and I would suggest that you don’t purchase it for that reason. This would be a great starter camera for someone who has never owned a digital camera before. It is easy to learn how to use it. There would be no complications in learning what buttons did what and what settings to put it on. I had no problems with the use of the camera. I did notice that it is rather slow when it comes to actually taking the picture. There is along pause from the time you place your finger on the button to the time that it actually snaps which means I missed a lot of great shots because it didn’t snap fast enough.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4323091275281130/k2311a0923/9.23.10