Kodak Fun Saver One Time Use Film Camera with Flash- 2 pack
  • Although I love my digital camera, I like the convenience of a film camera for certain occasions
  • I learned quickly that the flash isn't automatic though
  • There are several things I don't like about a film camera in general
  • I don't like that you can't see the picture that you actually took and whether or not it turned out correctly
  • I would recommend this camera for those who wish to get photos of occasions printed

• by Dawn

Every now and then I would like to take pictures and just have them developed. Although I love my digital camera, I like the convenience of a film camera for certain occasions. When those times come, I choose the Kodak Fun Saver One Time Use Camera. I always make certain that it has a flash as well. Kodak is a name that I trust so that is usually the choice I make. Getting the disposable camera makes it especially nice because it is thrown away after the photos are developed. I like that type of convenience.

This camera is very easy to use. I had no problems figuring out what buttons

performed what function. I sometimes forgot to scroll the film to the next empty position but that was easily fixed. I learned quickly that the flash isn’t automatic though. There is a button on the front of the camera that you have to push if you want the flash to go off. You have to wait for the little light to change colors before the flash will work though. That is unlike the digital camera that I would normally use, but what can you expect from a disposable camera?

There are several things I don’t like about a film camera in general. I don’t like that you can’t see the ...

• picture that you actually took and whether or not it turned out correctly. That is why I usually use a digital camera instead. I also don’t like the photo quality on a film camera. The quality isn’t nearly as good. The final thing that I don’t like about a film camera is that you have to look through the lens to get the photo unlike a digital camera. I find that photos on a digital camera are more likely to turn out well if you can see exactly what you are taking a picture of instead of guessing. That aside, I would purchase the Fun Saver from Kodak again. I
        purchase it at Walmart. It comes in a two pack and cost $7.88. That is 27 photos on each camera.

When I took the camera to the store to get it developed, I put the entire camera in the photo bag and drop it off. The camera doesn’t come back, which is the entire point of getting a one use camera. All I see again are the photos and whether they turned out or not. I would recommend this camera for those who wish to get photos of occasions printed. That is why I purchase it. The pictures from the camera are good, though not great. I would purchase it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4323091275261130/k2311a0923/9.23.10