Fujifilm Disposable 35MM Camera with flash/ Twin pack
2.5
  • I paid $12.84 for a twin pack of Fujifilm Disposable 35MM Camera with flash
  • That was a higher price than the Kodak one time use cameras, but I thought that maybe it would take better pictures
  • I found the Fujifilm disposable cameras were very easy to use
  • With film cameras, this could be a problem because you can't tell if the picture actually came out or not
  • One of the things that I like about the Fujifilm disposable cameras is that I don't have to worry about the battery running down

• by Dawn

Every now and then, I use disposable cameras in order to get printed copies of the photos I take. It is sometimes easier than using a digital camera. I usually use a Kodak disposable camera but decided to purchase a Fujifilm camera. I will sometimes wander from my usual brands in order to see if there is something better. I paid $12.84 for a twin pack of Fujifilm Disposable 35MM Camera with flash. That was a higher price than the Kodak one time use cameras, but I thought that maybe it would take better pictures.

I found the Fujifilm disposable cameras were very easy to use. There is a button that you have to hold in so that the flash will work which I often forget to do because I am used to

having a digital camera that automatically flashes when extra light is needed. With film cameras, this could be a problem because you can’t tell if the picture actually came out or not. Digital cameras you can tell right away and you aren’t wasting any money with it.

There are some things I don’t like about using film cameras. The fact that I can’t see the photo right away is one of the problems. I like the idea of being able to retake a picture when I know it doesn’t take. It is a waste of money when film photos don’t turn out because you paid for the film and lose a shot from it, if not more. I also dislike the fact that you have to roll the film across to the next free ...

• spot on the film. I don’t have to do that with digital either and it can be time consuming and at times make you miss the shots that you want most.

One of the things that I like about the Fujifilm disposable cameras is that I don’t have to worry about the battery running down . I also like that I can get a faster shot than I can from a digital camera. Digital cameras are most usually slow when trying to take a picture. With the Fujifilm camera that is not a problem.

I purchased a second set of Fujifilm cameras and had a problem with it. The button that I am supposed to roll to get the film to the next picture didn’t work right. It would just turn and turn without end.

Something was wrong with it and I was already on vacation. That meant that I couldn’t get it replaced until I got home. That was quite disappointing and I never purchased the Fujifilm disposable camera again because of it. I want a reliable camera and this made the company unreliable in my eyes.

I also found that the photos weren’t nearly as nice on the Fujifilm cameras as they were on the Kodak camera. There was more redeye in them and that gave me another reason to return to the Kodak brand. I will not purchase this product again and I do not suggest that anyone else purchase it. The camera was okay when it worked, but the fact that I was left without anyway to take photos on vacation destroyed my opinion of it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4323091275241130/k2311a0923/9.23.10