Presto Cool Touch Electric Tilt and Drain Griddle
  • I like to cook pancakes during the weekends and cooking them on a griddle is much easier than in a pan on the stove
  • More food fits on it than I thought would
  • This griddle will last for quite a long while, but if I found a need to purchase a new griddle, I would look for this one
  • I would highly recommend this griddle for people who enjoy cooking and would like extra room to do it on

• by Dawn

I like to cook pancakes during the weekends and cooking them on a griddle is much easier than in a pan on the stove. You can fit more on a griddle. I chose the Presto Cool Touch Electric Tilt and Drain Griddle for this specific purpose. I would also cook bacon and sausage on the griddle. I purchased the Presto Cool Touch Electric Tilt and Drain Griddle at Walmart for $34.88. That wasn’t a bad

price, especially if I got a lot of use from it.

When I first used it, I turned it on and preheated the top. I placed a bit of butter on the surface so the pancakes wouldn’t stick. The butter melted rather quickly but it also drained down into the drip drawer so that none was left on the griddle. That is a good thing when it comes to grease on foods, but not a good thing when you want the grease (or butter) to stay on the surface.

I like the Presto Cool Touch Electric Griddle for several reasons. The first reason is that my pancakes are easier to cook than on the stove. It is a controlled temperature across the entire surface so everything cooks evenly. I also like the fact that I can put so much food on it. More food fits on it than I thought would. The ...

• Presto Cool Touch Electric Tilt and Drain Griddle
      griddle is easy to clean up as well. Most of the grease rolls easily into the drain dish below. I usually take a wet rag across the top of the griddle to get the worst part of the mess up before washing it. I then use soapy water to get it clean being careful not to get the electrical parts of the griddle wet.

I would buy this product again, though I doubt I will

need to. This griddle will last for quite a long while, but if I found a need to purchase a new griddle, I would look for this one. I would highly recommend this griddle for people who enjoy cooking and would like extra room to do it on. It provides either more cooking space or as the only cooking space you use for certain meals. In any case, this was well worth the money spent on it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323091275191130/k2311a0923/9.23.10