Faded Glory Women’s Basic Boot Cut Mid-Rise Jeans  » Clothes  »
  • They weren't the best looking jeans that I had ever owned, but I suppose that is what I get for buying jeans at such a cheap price
  • I thought for sure there would be a tear, but the jeans were fine
  • I would recommend these jeans for women as long as you understand they aren't the greatest fashion statement in the world

• by Dawn

I purchased a two pairs of Faded Glory Women’s Basic Boot Cut Mid-Rise jeans from Walmart for $12 per pair. I changed into the khaki colored pants when I got home from Walmart. The other pair was blue. I liked how they fit for the most part. They were a bit snug around the hip area but fit very well everywhere else. I took the snug fit around the hips as normal because my hips are rather wide.

I looked in the mirror and thought the jeans looked nice on as well.

It wasn’t until I saw a picture of me in them that I realized they looked a bit odd. The jeans looked in the photo as though they were hanging too low in the crotch area. They weren’t the best looking jeans that I had ever owned, but I suppose that is what I get for buying jeans at such a cheap price. Faded Glory is a brand name for Walmart clothing.

As for durability, the jeans do last a long time. I have had Faded Glory pants that last more than three years with proper care. I even fell hard on my knees one time with the blue jeans on and it was on the concrete. I thought for sure there would be a tear, but the jeans were fine. My knees weren’t so fortunate. That made me believe that the jeans were a lot tougher than I had originally given them credit for.

I liked the mid-rise styling on the jeans as well. It wasn’t so high that the jeans looked funny, but not so low that you could see my ...

• Faded Glory Women's Basic Boot Cut Mid-Rise Jeans
      underwear every time I bent over. That is the one thing that annoys me most about low-rise jeans. The boot cut was perfect also. It gave the jeans a much nicer look. There was more shape to my leg near the bottom rather than the top. That also meant it had a slimming effect which was yet another reason to love these jeans.

I will purchase these jeans again, although I felt they looked a little odd around the crotch area. I loved the low price of the Faded Glory

and I liked everything else about them as well. I probably wouldn’t purchase them to go out on the town in, but for everyday use, they were great. The stretch material was helpful as well because even if they were too small when I put them on, they stretched to a comfortable fit. I would recommend these jeans for women as long as you understand they aren’t the greatest fashion statement in the world. They are fairly average and sometimes that is all a girl wants in a pair of jeans.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5523091275151130/k2311a0923/9.23.10