HP Compaq CQ40 635-TU Laptop
PH
  • I noticed that it doesn't easily overheat even if I use it all day which is very important to me because I have so many online activities and I'm glad that this laptop is strong enough to withstand long operating hours
  • Everything considered, this is simply the best laptop

• by sterndal

Quite frankly, I was hesitant to buy a laptop from HP because friends were telling me that Dell is the better brand in terms of durability and life span. However, when I saw the specifications and features of CQ40 635-TU, I knew that this is exactly what I was looking for.

For a person like me who wants to install so many softwares, a laptop with a 500 GB(5400 RPM) hard drive is just perfect. Not

to mention its 2048 MB DDR2 RAM which allows me to run different applications simultaneously.

After 5 months of continuous use, I have already downloaded so many movies, songs, music videos, etc. and I still have 434 GB left. Here are my favorite features of this laptop:

1. High Definition - this allows me to enjoy watching HD movies.

2. BlueTooth - since I am very active in social networking sites, I can easily upload photos to FaceBook.

• Transferring and copying of files is so easy.

3. Wi-Fi - enables me to access internet in malls and other places where WiFi is available which are usually free :)

I tried to install some games such as Plants versus Zombies and I had a little problem with compatibility errors so I wouldn’t recommend it to game fanatics. Another minor thing that I am unsatisfied of is the fact that there is no other color to choose from

aside from black. Other than that, everything is running smoothly.

If I were to buy another laptop in the future, I’d go for HP. I noticed that it doesn’t easily overheat even if I use it all day which is very important to me because I have so many online activities and I’m glad that this laptop is strong enough to withstand long operating hours.

Everything considered, this is simply the best laptop. I love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6323091275061130/k2311a0923/9.23.10