Jetpens Online Store
  • The site was so organized that I found what I was looking for in less than a minute, without even using the search bar
  • When placing an order for several items, I noticed that their shipping rates were slightly higher than most other sites
  • I believe this is an excellent (maybe not original) approach to shipping fees
  • The company also has quite a bit of general experience
  • One being that the cost of the goods is quite high

• by Wonder4

A while back I came across some very nice office supplies. I later found that they were imported from Japan. Eventually, I was referred to the JetPens website. What did I find there? A huge selection of Japanese import office supplies.

Their selection included everything from Japanese Bento boxes to the most delicate of fountain pens. I browsed their site for hours, easily finding what I wanted. The site was so organized that I found what I was looking for in less than a minute, without even using the search

bar! Their inventory changes with new items every few weeks, giving a good reason to visit once in a while.

When placing an order for several items, I noticed that their shipping rates were slightly higher than most other sites. I soon realized why. The shipping is flat rate, meaning that you it is the same no matter how large the order is. Also, shipping is free if you buy more than $25 worth of goods. I believe this is an excellent (maybe not original) approach to shipping fees.

After doing further ...

• research, I found that their warehouse is located in the U.S. This is a clever operation that allows a very efficient flow of goods. The company has been given several awards for excellent customer service and goods.

The company also has quite a bit of general experience.

Shipping was claimed to take 4 business days. I received mine in just 3. The goods had obviously originated in Japan, as the packaging and labels were all in Japanese. Luckily, office supplies need no instruction manuals.

The are a few things that can be

improved, however. One being that the cost of the goods is quite high. The products average at about $13, but most are about $15-30. Some are between $50-150. This can be justified because most of the products can only be found in Japan, and are exotic. They could improve by making bulk rate discounts more available. Other than that, I cannot find other minor flaws.

Jetpens is a very quick, handy website for Japanese office supplies. Their shipping is fast and the purchases are always simple. I’m glad I ordered from them.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2023091275041130/k2311a0923/9.23.10